Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections (24181 Views)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Ikeboboafri: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Uche Jombo has also joined her colleagues in the entertainment industry to react to the postponement of the elections, announced few hours ago by INEC. 

Uche Jombo who wondered why INEC waited till the eve of election day to announce the postponement, stated that International observers and corps members have already invested so much in the elections. She wrote; 

This is very disappointing @inecnigeria International observers are in Nigeria, youth corpers assigned to you are sleeping on floor ,people travelled to vote, budget spent, Its been 4years in the making yet you waited till today.. election day to postpone it

Come 23rd February #NigeriaDecides2019 Make no mistake this is a very important election people please don't let today shift your focus. Your vote is your right.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/nigeriadecides2019-uche-jombo-reacts-to-postponement-of-elections/

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by michlins(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand how this should come as a surprise to us Nigerians

All feelers indicated that the election would be postponed

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by itspzpics(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2019
wink wink

See How This nollywood actress expose her Jud£ to celebrates her birthday >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by lanibi(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Everybody is reacting

Radarada
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by itiswellandwell: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Na election postponement reactions go full this Frontpage today.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by OboOlora(f): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Ik
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by homirefacuny(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
It’s sickening to say the least.
Incompetence at all levels..
No amount of rigging can return the Dullard to Aso rock!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by KendrickAyomide: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by MrWondah(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by three: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019

They saw the polls

They have LOST their base!

No more 12million Northern block votes.

New voters got registered simply to vote APC out

They knew it was over

They are only postponing the inevitable

9 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by MrThisandthat(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku is a winner

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Bossontop(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
The fear of Atiku don send The chief Zombie himself (buhari) and him fellow zombies back to d drawing board ooo......lol

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by jamaicabakare(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Imustreturn(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is gonner smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by yanabasee(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
I wasn't paid my January salary and I used up my left over December allowance to travel down south from Abuja... Almost had a terrible accident but made through the journey successfully to cast my vote... just when I landed last night, my cousins served me with fresh palmwines and bushmeat peppersoup, then I retired to bed, but got a distress call from my lg chairman regarding the inec postponement of the presidential election...

Right now, I am sooooooo disappointed!!!!

GEJ was accused wrongly, even when he gave the notice before time.... ..

APC must be changed!!!

33 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Passionate888: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Just imagine a whole saturday without weddings. They will still refer to the past administration.. Idiots

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Omoapena(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
What an incompetent INEC chairman, whatever game they are trying to play, they will never succeed...

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by morikee: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
More of reactants are coming watch out fellow nairalanders
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
When I traveled through the length of Lagos yesterday, I didn't see any military posts, unlike 2015 then I was wondering if they are ready for this election. How am sure it is very clear now and am sure it is preplanned. Why is this country like that? Human life is worthless for political gain. Na wa.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Authoreety: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Stupid inec

Crazy Apc

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Lordkross(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
michlins:
I don't understand how this should come as a surprise to us Nigerians

All feelers indicated that the election would be postponed

You have a point.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Chuknovski(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
God punish both Apc and their supporters, which kind wickedness is this, see how we have squandered money for house stuff, stupid government

12 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by elosonservices(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Inec is incompetent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Omeokachie: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari has turned Pharaoh grin

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Irises(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
I'm not surprised.

Postponement in this country is now seen as a normal thing.

Hey.. If you like shift it to April, my PVC no dey rust..

Still #atikulated

18 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Kinterez(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Postponement or whatever ;My SEIf,family and friends are all ATikulated; PDP all the way

12 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Timil: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria is a failed country with failed leaders and useless citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Uzoigwe1(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2019
I am so in pain right now. I weep for my country. What a mess @INEC. We travelled far for this elections only to hear its postponed. What a shame!
Nevertheless, we are not deterred, we will come out and vote come February 23rd. Believe me, this tyrant and his cabals must go!!!

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by Pharmtj: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2019
MrWondah:
A nairalander predicted tthis a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days
that guy na wizard

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2019
If we all were disgusted like this in 2011 when Obasanjo and Jonathan commandeered Jega to postpone the election by 9am when we have already queued up to vote... I am sure today wouldn’t happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Screaming While Performing On Stage In US - Twitter Users / Eid-Mubarak: Mide Martins Shares Family Photo / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.