Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) (35704 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by broseme: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
According to the story shared yesterday by a Facebook user,a young lady named Gabriella from Rivers state took to social media to thank God for sparing her life after an attack by armed robbers.She wrote....

"Pls my good friends join me and tank God for saving my life dis morning ,arm-rubbers attacked us at by-pass all praise be giving to Him alone"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/young-lady-gives-thanks-to-god-for.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by broseme: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Never before has Nigeria been this insecure in our history , thanks to the Buhari led govt

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Iamwrath: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2017
It's almost like the armed robbers fried the Girl's ponmo

Whereever they are , i hope they never find peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Praise alone belongs to God Almighty and our Saviour Jesus Christ

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
It's almost like the armed robbers fried the Girl's ponmo

Whereever they are , i hope they never find peace

Bros u well so?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Iamwrath: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bros u well so?

In wizkid's voice, ask your daddy ..... im singing , im seeing things , ask your daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by HeOrShe: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by binsanni(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
abeg tell that girl to zip up, because am in fasting. Allahu akbar, u will never withness this again insha Allah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Daviddson(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
broseme:
According to the story shared yesterday by a Facebook user,a young lady named Gabriella from Rivers state took to social media to thank God for sparing her life after an attack by armed robbers.She wrote....
"Pls my good friends join me and tank God for saving my life dis morning ,arm-rubbers attacked us at by-pass all praise be giving to Him alone"
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/young-lady-gives-thanks-to-god-for.html
I wonder why bloggers should be scouring people's Twitter and Facebook feeds for pictures of accident to post on Nairaland. And how does this relate to politics?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Even in our four by four feet room where no longer secured.. What a fall off country?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Daviddson:
I wonder why bloggers should be scouring people's Twitter and Facebook feeds for pictures of accident to post on Nairaland. And how does this relate to politics?
Don't be surprised to see your fb posts on nairaland someday. Nothing is private anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
No one is safe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Daviddson(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't be surprised to see your fb posts on nairaland someday. Nothing is private anymore.
I tell you my brother. It's so disgusting. Unfortunately, the mods are e encouraging this trend (not thread). Taking pictures of accident victims (especially the dead ones) is a horrible thing to do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by sontoly2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
$hit
what a gory site

BTW
check my profile n signature
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Daviddson:
I tell you my brother. It's so disgusting. Unfortunately, the mods are e encouraging this trend (not thread). Taking pictures of accident victims (especially the dead ones) is a horrible thing to do.
It's terrible. Gory pictures everyday.. you will never see the corpse of any of those terrorist and fire victims in London. It's like the more dead bodies shown, the bigger the traffic. Even post a pre wedding picture on your own timeline, the useless blogger would hijack it. social media bill won't be so bad after all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by DieBuhari: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
This kind fine girl no Sabi write.
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is so gory!!
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by UmecheMoses(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
First time I will make front page. Any likes for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hiannn!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by sod09(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
this look like an accident
rip to the dead
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by davodyguy: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Never before has Nigeria been this insecure in our history , thanks to the Buhari led govt

Shut up. Thanks to criminals who's corruption avenues have been blocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by davodyguy: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
sod09:
this look like an accident
rip to the dead

Abi o
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by marooh: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
But waitoo
Did our graduates learn how thief as course in institutions..

Abi dey learn am as skill acquisition?

Haba!! cry see papa anata on the ground dead
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
When Elections are conducted we say "E NO CONCERN ME, MAKE DEM DO THEIR THING" However, election is not really their thing, but our thing, we suffer all the consequences of the result.
whether or whether not we took part in it.

You guys had a peaceful state, a state that was becoming a model state, but you guys rather went the Wiked way.. now your rivers have now turned to the rivers of blood... and you can't stay outside after 6, and now have to buy new protectors, because cultist that were playing underground, are now taking over the markets.

You guys might hate Ameachi, but does dat necessitate shooting yourself on the foot so that he feels the pain ?? Nigerians, be wise... politics nobe their thing, na our thing.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by matrix199(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Praise God
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Sharon6(f): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
So you survived...and others died.

That thing line between gratefulness and gloating...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by cyborg123(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
It's terrible. Gory pictures everyday.. you will never see the corpse of any of those terrorist and fire victims in London. It's like the more dead bodies shown, the bigger the traffic. Even post a pre wedding picture on your own timeline, the useless blogger would hijack it. social media bill won't be so bad after all.
Daviddson:
Omoluabi16:

The little disclaimer under the Nairaland homepage is probably what is saving Seun a lot of litigation.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Danny287(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa oh thank God for your life
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by muller101(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rip English
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
God!!!!! Please take down the image.

This scene reminds me of 2011. Lokoja-Abuja Road. How can I forget that day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.