Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dear Men, Women Are Not To Blame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Men, Women Are Not To Blame (524 Views)

Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady / Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Women Are Not To Blame by thehedge(f): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Women are not to blame!
I read a post that was practically accusing women of not being considerate enough towards their men, hence causing them to die early, Dear men, my mum and some other single/widowed mothers I know does all these things and are still alive, and growing old.

Don't blame women for why men die early,

* : we woke up one morning to a neighbor crying and packing out of the house, that her husband must stop his bad smoking and drinking habit or she leave. Nobody talked to the man, instead the resounding question she was asked is was he not already doing all this before you married him why complain now?

*: My cousin does exercise every morning and every time she begs her husband to join her he always brings up one excuse or another, now he looks like he is nine months pregnant.

Even though women complain, men still cheat without protection and even bring disease to their wives, infect their wives with AIDS and orphan their kids. And you still want to blame women for all these?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Women Are Not To Blame by newyorks(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
who are yu pls? why do u omit house rent, kitchen rent, nepa bill, clothing nd nagging.
Re: Dear Men, Women Are Not To Blame by ImaIma1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
newyorks:
who are yu pls? why do u omit house rent, kitchen rent, nepa bill, clothing nd nagging.

Because women also pay these bills now. It is no longer exclusively for the man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Six Cousins Died After Cucumber Meal In C’river / Help Ayomide Hear / 52 Year Old Woman Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.