Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira (1816 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by queentener(f): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
OK after deep though I decided to seek opinion from my fellow nairalanders, please with the present Nigeria economy and the fall in naira what business can be started with 40,000-50,000 naira. Preferably importation business and please can you help with online sites with cheap items and free shipping.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Ay04z(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
here to read comments....
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Shollyjay90(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
recharge card printing
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Tunagee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shollyjay90:
recharge card printing

You can't be serious! In an era where VTU is now the accepted means of recharge, u are still talking of recharge printing. Guy be smart now, ehn....

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Shollyjay90(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tunagee:

You can't be serious! In an era where VTU is now the accepted means of recharge, u are still talking of recharge printing. Guy be smart now, ehn....
olodo,is it evrybody dat knows abt VTU

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by jjjjj2017: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shollyjay90:

olodo,is it evrybody dat knows abt VTU
RECHARGE CARD PRINTING REQUIRES AT LEAST 100m FOR STARTUP. ANYBODY THAT SAY CONTRARY IS A SCAM!
ONLY MAJOR DEALER HAS ACCESS TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS! ALL THESE WANNABES SOFTWARE + BULK PIN SELLERS ARE SCAM!
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Shollyjay90(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:
RECHARGE CARD PRINTING REQUIRES AT LEAST 100m FOR STARTUP. ANYBODY THAT SAY CONTRARY IS A SCAM!
ONLY MAJOR DEALER HAS ACCESS TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS! ALL THESE WANNABES SOFTWARE + BULK PIN SELLERS ARE SCAM!
u need to seek knowledge brother,if u have 10,000 and a laptop i will teach u and dont pay me a dime till u are able to print it out
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by yemyke001(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shollyjay90:

u need to seek knowledge brother,if u have 10,000 and a laptop i will teach u and dont pay me a dime till u are able to print it out
Can u link me with a sure spin dealer? Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Forex4u(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Start mining of Dashcoin, you can contact me via my number to guide you.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by jjjjj2017: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shollyjay90:

stop deceiving yourself bro. whats the current price of bulk pin?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by jjjjj2017: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
yemyke001:

Can u link me with a sure spin dealer? Thanks
I will be glad to read your story about how you got scammed. theres more than enough information on the internet to have clear knowledge. Im also a player in the field & what am posting here is nothing but fact. most of these wannabes bulk pin seller/recharge printing tutor started their scam as far back as 2009 using software provided by prepaidnigeria or ringo telecom whereas ringotelecom/prepaidnigeria sell unprinted bulk pin at a price very higher than than the price of bulk sellers of already printed recharge cards. heres the real chain of printed recharge cards:
DEALER/NETWORK PARNER: Buys bulk pin from network operator/service provider, prints it out to recharge card & redistribute it to bulk buyers
BULK BUYERS: Buys from dealer & resell to retailer
RETAILER: Buys from bulk buyers & resell to consumer/final user.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Caustics: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:
I will be glad to read your story about how you got scammed. theres more than enough information on the internet to have clear knowledge. Im also a player in the field & what am posting here is nothing but fact. most of these wannabes bulk pin seller/recharge printing tutor started their scam as far back as 2009 using software provided by prepaidnigeria or ringo telecom whereas ringotelecom/prepaidnigeria sell unprinted bulk pin at a price very higher than than the price of bulk sellers of already printed recharge cards. heres the real chain of printed recharge cards:
DEALER/NETWORK PARNER: Buys bulk pin from network operator/service provider, prints it out to recharge card & redistribute it to bulk buyers
BULK BUYERS: Buys from dealer & resell to retailer
RETAILER: Buys from bulk buyers & resell to consumer/final user.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Shollyjay90(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:
stop deceiving yourself bro. whats the current price of bulk pin?
i rest my case
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Shollyjay90(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:
but u dont av to call this a scam,u might propably say d profit might b small
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by mindpreneur(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
I know a program that ave just been invited to it's bitcoin and after reading their program and the explanation,I was convinced its achievable. their 15k investment and 30k investment.
me am coming on board,am just advicing u.
its left to u and its your money.
talk on whatsapp let's make money together.
take out of the online industry legitimately Through cyrpto currency.
0-9-0-3-7-9-5-1-2-6-6-.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by gidimasters(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
queentener:
OK after deep though I decided to seek opinion from my fellow nairalanders, please with the present Nigeria economy and the fall in naira what business can be started with 40,000-50,000 naira. Preferably importation business and please can you help with online sites with cheap items and free shipping.

I can't suggest... But I will advice you not to mind the cr@zy people above me telling you to join one ponzi or one yeye program ....
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by twinkletoes02: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello, Rosewholesale offers fashion to household item you can shop for in bulk/wholesale quantity, www.rosewholesale.com once you make your order, send your shipping request/ order details to info@customerservice.com, they willin turn assign to you a UK/US shipping address, so you can use this shipping address in any online store, they deliver to the shipping address. Shop The World will then deliver to you in Nigeria within 3-5 working days.
Shop The World offers you reliable shipping service, and keeps you up to date on tracking your shipment till it reaches your door. If you are unable to pay in the US/UK currency, they pay on your behalf the value rate in Naira as dollar/pound to the store or should you want to credit your account in Dollar/Pounds, they offer e-currency. Now you can shop the world. contact www.shoptheworldgroup.com or call 08062221202
queentener:
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by akaynezi: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
queentener:
I have quality men's Turkey shirts that I can sell to you wholesale and you can sell at retail level and make cool money for yourself. Call/chat me on 08035829033 if interested.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by Prechy08(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
MMM make over 12k as profit in 30days
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by aumeehn: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2017
See scammers everywhere! When your mates dey run BEC scams Cashing out million dollarz you guys are here trynna scam her of 40k smh! You guys should get a life!
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40,000 Naira by commarrkss: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Silo Trucks To Hire For Massive Haulage Of Grains / Bussiness 4 Sale / Latest Trending Cars, Phones, Fabrics On Quickmarket.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.