Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... (2142 Views)

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by felixomor: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Who else thinks this person is clearly educated yet still an illiterate?

How shallow can anyone be?

Actually, everybody knows him very well.
The guy is off balance.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Who else thinks this person is clearly educated yet still an illiterate?

How shallow can anyone be?

Are you a female...
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
felixomor:

The guy is off balance.

... or a male?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by spacetacular(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Are you a female...

No! The "f" by my ID stands for Friday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
spacetacular:

Okay Friday Spacetacular, how are you doing?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ermacc:
mental freedom? Is that it?
no
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Junia:

For your information, Bill Gates was created by Yahweh and also he says he learns alot from Christianity.
Yahweh didn't create Bill Gate, God Almighty did through the father and mother of Gate.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yahweh didn't create Bill Gate, God Almighty did through the father and mother of Gate.
Yahweh did create everyone and the universe through His Son Jesus Christ.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Amberon11: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lmao
spacetacular:

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Junia:

Yahweh did create everyone and the universe through His Son Jesus Christ.

You lied, Yahweh didn't create Olorun, Eshu, Moloch, Mazda, Allah, Vishnu, Atum and the rest of his brothers. It's God Almighty who created all of them together. Jesus(Faulkin) didn't even know how they create anything, since himself was born like any other person else.

Doctufos: Adspiramen 7:4-20

4. Yahweh soon began to compel Murmoh to approach Earthus and lie with her (in those days no one had lain with the opposite gender).

5. Murmoh was afraid to do it until Yahweh convinced him to do it.

6. I heard God our father when he said that this is acceptable to him, Yahweh said.

7. But he mentioned your name, not Murmoh's name. He said that you should do it, not Murmoh, Chimides defended Murmoh his friend.

8. Yes the great God said so, but I feel that since Murmoh has done nothing all his life, then this should be his first feat, Yahweh said.

9. Now Yahweh was only clever, for he feared doing it himself.

10. Yahweh convinced us all into accepting that Murmoh was the right son of God to do that.

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Yahweh asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Yahweh raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
@op why are you so obsessed with Yahweh! Why can't you just name one of your kids Yahweh make we rest, abi you be gay.?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
@Op.. Why are you so obsessed with Yahweh! Why can't you just name one of your kids Yahweh and lets nairaland rest with this your obsession, abi you be gay?
Whether you dey even shout Yahweh for sleep sef, who knows, radarada!!
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Frederick7:
@Op.. Why are you so obsessed with Yahweh! Why can't you just name one of your kids Yahweh and lets nairaland rest with this your obsession, abi you be gay?
Whether you dey even shout Yahweh for sleep sef, who knows, radarada!!

I am doing this obsession-look-alike so that the future people who will see my thousands of comments about Yahweh will know that they have been lied to gigantically by their pastors by saying that Yahweh has power in this our homo sapien world to touch a homo sapien being who are far far more intelligent than him.

So they will know that the story that titanic maker spoke against yahweh and yahweh killed him is a false story as well as the story that John Lennon etc.

However, I am here to conquer Yahweh and trample him under my feet so that a new era in the world could commence. God bless you.

See below for a facebook lie concerning what the bible of yahweh did to somebody. LIES TO KEEP THE SHEEPLE IN FEAR.

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

You lied, Yahweh didn't create Olorun, Eshu, Moloch, Mazda, Allah, Vishnu, Atum and the rest of his brothers. It's God Almighty who created all of them together. Jesus(Faulkin) didn't even know how they create anything, since himself was born like any other person else.

So should I believe the doctufos and leave the bible ??
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Junia:

So should I believe the doctufos and leave the bible ??
so should I believe the bible and leave the DOCTUFOS?
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Theebz: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Theebz:
You're just an attention seeker nothing else,, Went to the point to create your own religion and idealism it's nothing more than a weak resolve that barks cowardly.E remain small make you and ya god's get sense
Who's this old timer trying to form new phonetic? For saying this, may yahweh your god be depressed the more in his spiritual prison. I Otem have said it and it shall be so. Peace.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Wilgrea7(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
OtemAtum:
Here I shall not be actually placing little gods side by side Almighty their creator, but I shall take only a very very insignificant aspect of God and place him side by side with Yahweh and let's see who achieved more.
I pick BILL GATE, a little part of the UNIVERSAL ENERGY called GOD.
this is somewhat a wrong premise.. if you want to make such comparison, then you must assume if not accept, that the biblical works are facts... so you have to take biblical stories as facts while Bill gates story too as facts

1. Bill Gate developed windows app, Yahweh killed humanity(millions of years back).
according to the Bible.. he created humanity and should be able to run it as he deems fit.. accepting the biblical stories as facts, the creator should be able to deal with his creation as he wants.. also.. following the above premise, Bill gates did all he did with products from the very creator you claim to insult.. he didn't form the instruments or his brain from nothing.. they were supposedly created by God.. following the premise

2. Ask Bill Gate(google) any question bothering you, within seconds he will provide the best of answers. Yahweh is a dumb part of the Universal Consciousness.
bill Gates doesn't own google....

3. Bill Gate gave billions for charity. Yahweh destroyed billions of assets.
refer to point 1 above

4. Bill Gate donated money for Africa development, Yahweh through tithes and offerings consumed money, using his pastors.
ask yourself a question.. if I'm extorting money through you.. doesn't the money come to me in the end? I'm using you as a means to collect the money for myself.. I'm the one who will spend the money.. not you.. the medium.. but in today's case.. the so called mediums are the ones spending the money.. so it seems like a case of extorting money in the name of someone

5. Bill Gate is among the richest man in the world, Yahweh is the begger in the holy book.

refer to point 1 above

7. Bill Gate lives in a PARADISE ON EARTH, Yahweh is currently in his SPIRITUAL PRISON.

your idea of the spiritual prison is from your doctrine.. the doctufos.. and mine.. which is contrary is from the bible.. and few other extrabiblical texts.. but for this post, solely from the bible.. bill gates has a biography.. a historical account of his life which we can term as factual.. but we.. both of us.. have letters written with the “God said and God did" heading.. we don't have a firm historical account of our individual claims.. and unlike Bill gates story which can be proven physically, our claims can't because the beings in question(Yahweh..atum.. reverad) etc are not physical beings we can see or touch... therefore.. BOTH our arguments become invalid because in the case of a contradiction.. when you can't prove the biographies of any of the beings historically(which is done through physical methods)... then both claims become ineffective
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 4:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is somewhat a wrong premise.. if you want to make such comparison, then you must assume if not accept, that the biblical works are facts... so you have to take biblical stories as facts while Bill gates story too as facts
I have met original Yahweh before. I don't deal with fictitious versions of the originals. Whatever comparison I'm doing, it is the original vs original. So I am talking of the original Yahweh vs original Bill Gate.

W: according to the Bible.. he created humanity and should be able to run it as he deems fit.. accepting the biblical stories as facts, the creator should be able to deal with his creation as he wants.. also.. following the above premise, Bill gates did all he did with products from the very creator you claim to insult.. he didn't form the instruments or his brain from nothing.. they were supposedly created by God.. following the premise
Bill Gate created everything through the use of THE CREATOR'S RESOURCES. Yahweh created hell fire through the use of THE CREATOR'S RESOURCES too.

Danyal 2:2-3:
Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, (yahweh) a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.

But what BILL GATE did is far more useful than what Yahweh did.

W: bill Gates doesn't own google....
Bing search engine I meant. Pardon my mistake.

,:

ask yourself a question.. if I'm extorting money through you.. doesn't the money come to me in the end? I'm using you as a means to collect the money for myself.. I'm the one who will spend the money.. not you.. the medium.. but in today's case.. the so called mediums are the ones spending the money..
How the money is spent shouldn't concern you. It's who commanded it that should concern you. Do you know if Yahweh actually told them to spend it how they did?

w: your idea of the spiritual prison is from your doctrine.. the doctufos.. and mine.. which is contrary is from the bible.. and few other extrabiblical texts.. but for this post, solely from the bible.. bill gates has a biography.. a historical account of his life which we can term as factual.. but we.. both of us.. have letters written with the “God said and God did" heading.. we don't have a firm historical account of our individual claims.. and unlike Bill gates story which can be proven physically, our claims can't because the beings in question(Yahweh..Atum.. Reverad) etc are not physical beings we can see or touch... therefore.. BOTH our arguments become invalid because in the case of a contradiction.. when you can't prove the biographies of any of the beings historically(which is done through physical methods)... then both claims become ineffective
Clap for yourself. So now we should stop the argument right? Oboy, this is just the beginning o. I dont know how to quit(in officer Hop's voice) cheesy
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Wilgrea7(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have met original Yahweh before. I don't deal with fictitious versions of the originals. Whatever comparison I'm doing, it is the original vs original. So I am talking of the original Yahweh vs original Bill Gate.
many people have made the claim.. Moses did.. other prophets of old also claimed to hear his voice.. as long as there are claims contrary to yours and no way to prove it, it becomes a case of discarding the argument because it becomes unproductive.. if i claim a book is red and you claim a book is green and there is no neutral third party that can verify because the book is not on earth, then it becomes a pointless argument that goes on till eternity

Bill Gate created everything through the use of THE CREATOR'S RESOURCES. Yahweh created hell fire through the use of THE CREATOR'S RESOURCES too.
refer to the point 7 of my previous post

How the money is spent shouldn't concern you. It's who commanded it that should concern you. Do you know if Yahweh actually told them to spend it how they did?
do you know if he didn't?, quoting from the bible, he was explicitly telling the Jews.. temple and state were not divided.. tithe had its uses.. it has been entirely twisted.. but you choose to believe something wrong all because you don't want to accept defeat.. even when you're wrong

Clap for yourself. So now we should stop the argument right? Oboy, this is just the beginning o. I dont know how to quit(in officer Hop's voice) cheesy
i gave you valid reasons why this comparison between a material and non material being is pointless.. refer to my first point on this post and the last point on my previous post.. if you want to continue arguing, you can continue.. but you'll have to find someone else to argue with.. because I'm not interested in an invalid argument .. peace
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

many people have made the claim.. Moses did.. other prophets of old also claimed to hear his voice.. as long as there are claims contrary to yours and no way to prove it, it becomes a case of discarding the argument because it becomes unproductive.. if i claim a book is red and you claim a book is green and there is no neutral third party that can verify because the book is not on earth, then it becomes a pointless argument that goes on till eternity
but you started the argument first, right. Here is my thread, not yours. BTW, I stand with what I know and what is real. Go by yours, it isn't by force.

[quote author=.]
do you know if he didn't?, quoting from the bible, he was explicitly telling the Jews.. temple and state were not divided.. tithe had its uses.. it has been entirely twisted.. but you choose to believe something wrong all because you don't want to accept defeat.. even when you're wrong
How am I wrong by saying that yahweh is a begger of tithes and offering? Explain.

[quote author=.]i gave you valid reasons why this comparison between a material and non material being is pointless.. refer to my first point on this post and the last point on my previous post.. if you want to continue arguing, you can continue.. but you'll have to find someone else to argue with.. because I'm not interested in an invalid argument .. peace
You are short-sighted in thinking that Bill Gate is a mere material being. He is a soul and not what you think. Same is Yahweh, a soul. I am comparing two souls who have at one time or the other existed physically on this planet earth. So once again, Bill Gate is far far more useful than Yahweh your god. We are all gods, pls bear that in mind because it justifies my comparison of god yahweh with god Bill Gate.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by orisa37: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2017
Devil's stuff!
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
orisa37:
Devil's stuff!

Prove it.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by orisa37: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
The Devil is ignorant, otherwise, It would have known that this topic is obscene in natural justice.
How can any Nigerian in his right senses ask his fellow Nigerians, even at this recession, to compare GREEK they have never learnt with a universal English Language?
Yahweh is Greek. No Nigerian knows the full implication of its meaning. God is English and it's universal.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
orisa37:
The Devil is ignorant, otherwise, It would have known that this topic is obscene in natural justice.
How can any Nigerian in his right senses ask his fellow Nigerians, even at this recession, to compare GREEK they have never learnt with a universal English Language?
So it is impossible to compare Okocha(igbo name) with Zidane( a french man)? Yes we can compare the two, being that they are both footballers.
.:
Yahweh is Greek. No Nigerian knows the full implication of its meaning. God is English and it's universal.
Either yahweh is greek or not, we know him as a character. We know him distinctly, his behaviours, his foolish activities etc. We know according to the bible that it Yahweh who accepted the daughter of Jephthah in a human ritual killing and not Olorun or Atum or Vishnu or Allah. We know that it is Yahweh who commanded his people Israel to be fighting up and down and not Atum or Eshu, etc.
We also know according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH that God Almighty, the Creator of Yahweh, is the one who created all the other gods too. And Yahweh is only one of his uncountable creatures. Now this thread was opened for the purpose of comparing yahweh with his creator, but immediately I opened the thread, I discovered it would sound meaningless to compare Yahweh a mere creature with God Almighty the GREAT CREATOR. So I decided to take wise god Bill Gate and compare him with mumu god Yahweh.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by orisa37: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Your arguement is greek to me.
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
orisa37:
Your arguement is greek to me.
and urs to me is hausa
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
OtemAtum:

I am doing this obsession-look-alike so that the future people who will see my thousands of comments about Yahweh will know that they have been lied to gigantically by their pastors by saying that Yahweh has power in this our homo sapien world to touch a homo sapien being who are far far more intelligent than him.

So they will know that the story that titanic maker spoke against yahweh and yahweh killed him is a false story as well as the story that John Lennon etc.

However, I am here to conquer Yahweh and trample him under my feet so that a new era in the world could commence. God bless you.

See below for a facebook lie concerning what the bible of yahweh did to somebody. LIES TO KEEP THE SHEEPLE IN FEAR.
I love this
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by Ahasco(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
felixomor:

The guy is off balance.

I know him and he's more balanced than you can imagine
Re: If You Place Yahweh Side By Side With God... by OtemAtum: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Agbada At Mother's 80th Birthday Party / Nigerian Pastor Spread Woman Legs, Removes Her Underwear During Prayers / France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.