Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner (491 Views)

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Soldiers Attacked Policemen For Arresting Narcotics Dealer / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by bbbabes(f): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
The actress expressed her displeasure over this photo of some men who appear to be posing with arrested billionaire kidnapper ,Evans.

You can tell they are 'honored to be in his presence''

[img]https://2.bp..com/-QhhKgPRrrFI/WUjtyuLa0wI/AAAAAAADr9k/qLnFSkgLT0wzzR6rNfPBaANIxX5Ksb_XwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/kate-henshaw-blasts-nigerian-policemen.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by Afonjashapmouth: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Same thing i said before ...... How does this people showing their faces up and down makes any sense. Why is this Evan's victory taking weeks of uncalled for celebration when he has bigger bosses he has worked for walking freely plus other dangerous criminals like him to arrest. They have almost made all his cycle escaped due to uncalled for interviews and publicity. Naija sha
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by EvilMetahuman: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
I won't be surprised if people started kidnapping more with the kind of publicity they are giving to this evans guy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by rheether(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Even our so called over rated Abba Kyari cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by thorpido(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's odd really.They're feeling like they've gotten Osama bin Laden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by Mimzyy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is really annoying tbh, for all we know , the Evans dude might even be reporting to a higher authority that they are yet to know of.

They have exaggerated the entire scenario so much to make it seem like they had to take a camel through the eye of a needle to get Evans whereas they were able to get him based on Intel-report from the last kidnap victim. While i feel no pity for the Evans dude for whatever he is been put through, i feel that all these unnecessary publicity is a huge turn off.

I read the part where Abba Kyari allegedly stated that he had to take a bike from his house when he got report that Evans was about to leave the house and he instructed them to fire warning shots in the air to keep him inside, that delay could have cost em a whole lot if the Evans dude had an underground walkway in the house. Kyari probably wanted to be there in the moment of glory hence his reason for asking 'em to fire warning shots to keep Evans in the house. Abeg, this issue has been over-flogged already. They should let it rest!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by xbaron(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
#watinconcernme grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by Homeboiy: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
useless people
Re: Kate Henshaw Blasts Nigerian Policemen For Posing With Evans In This Manner by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
Even our so called over rated Abba Kyari cry
U can take a pig out of a piggery..
But u can't cast out the piggery from the pig

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Police Can Salvage The Evans Situation After Disclosing Too Much / Police Arrest 87 Badoo Cult Group Members, Declare 20 Wanted / Truckers Burn Down Sterling Bank In Apapa After MOPOL Shot One Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.