Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Love For Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Love For Atheist (419 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / My Advice For Atheist / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Atheist by GodsMopol: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have had a lot of confrontation with Atheist who never experienced God, evidently many would still fall into their hands, the reason is, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the true Labourers are few. But Jesus charged us to pray for more labourers to be sent into the harvest.

Rarely would you find a spirit filled Christian who had walked with God and has operated in the gifts of the spirits going about saying there is no God, the reason is because, he or she is convince above reasonable doubt that God is real, but my concern just goes to those who would and have become atheist, those who only God and prayers can actually convince them, God, we ask that you pour out a measure of your spirit like we deserve today, Hossana

Include your sincere love for them also

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Atheist by johnydon22(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sighs
Re: My Love For Atheist by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:
I have had a lot of confrontation with Atheist who never experienced God, evidently many would still fall into their hands, the reason is, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the true Labourers are few. But Jesus charged us to pray for more labourers to be sent into the harvest.

Rarely would you find a spirit filled Christian who had walked with God and has operated in the gifts of the spirits going about saying there is no God, the reason is because, he or she is convince above reasonable doubt that God is real, but my concern just goes to those who would and have become atheist, those who only God and prayers can actually convince them, God, we ask that you pour out a measure of your spirit like we deserve today, Hossana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love For Atheist by akintom(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Like on the day of Pentecost - rebosheda estibasto miadenk, grubindiv rafedis istobacredo, indemytio rekokokbonsondo.... Receive it now...

1 Like

Re: My Love For Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is so unfortunate.
Re: My Love For Atheist by onetrack(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

I love atheists so much I don't try to change them (us). wink

(1) (Reply)

Qur'anic Verses Encouraging Terrorism / I Need A Good Church / Why Do We Pray Before Eating Meals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.