Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 (388 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine / National Prayer For Nigeria. / National Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 by GoodMuyis(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pray for the peace of [Nigeria]Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee - Psalms 122:6

A lot have being going around in the country; from famine, bloodshed, oppression, fear/HATRED, anarchy in various section of the country, Its would be a story if I begin to tell you what you already know, we all knew what the nation is passing through. To cutting story short, lets get to business.

NOTICE: If for one reason or the other you disbelieved in God or Prayer, my humble appeal to you is to withdraw from commenting on this thread. I also humbly request that the Moderator help do some cleanup if necessary.

I Open this Board
In the name of the Father, The Almighty God
In the name of the Son, Jesus the Mighty Redeemer
In the name of the Holy Spirit, The Guide and Comforter

CC: Bennyan An2elect Flexiomor
Re: NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 by GoodMuyis(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yes we all Pray, in our secret corner, but I believed this is a Just Cause.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land - II Chronicles 7:14

And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God; - Daniel 9:20

PRAYER POINT: If read this Comment lest join hand to pray for National Repentance, especially those with tender heart who are still willing to turn back to God, that God should revive His salvation in their live and in this Country

You can Add your Prayer Point as well, But please do back it up with Bible Reference, hence we will be praying according to God;s Word. Thanks
Re: NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 by GoodMuyis(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Today Millions, Have Pray and Praised God, Have you?
Do something to praise God
Re: NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 by GoodMuyis(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: NATIONAL PRAYER BOARD - Psalms 122:6 by GoodMuyis(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2017

20/07/2017
Its Time Take Over

Lets for Overthrowing Power of God over Aso Rock against force of Darkness, Principalities, Evil Power.

(1) (Reply)

Ditto: Confusing Christian Questions (1) / Who Is A Fool? / Sexually Selfish And Primitive Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.