Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (1849 Views)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch / Biafra: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Jewish Prophet From Israel Says Biafra WILL Be Independent In 2018 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by boman2014: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
A huge crowd on Tuesday, June 20, flooded the palace of His Royal Majesty Eze I.O Kanu in Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia.

The crowd mainly members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) were at the palace following a call made by its leader Nnamdi Kanu.

The member's of the group in their hundreds sang various 'Biafra songs' and other songs of freedom - all in Igbo language.
Also addressing the crowd, Kanu said he was delighted that such number of people heeded to his call.

He said: "Yesterday, I asked Darlington to send a message to say that I want to see Igbos here today, not too many of you I said but look at what came out."

Kanu has prophesied death for anyone who says Biafra is dead In loud voice, Kanu asks the crowd, "Are we ready for freedom?"

And the IPOB members replied with a resounding shout of, "Yes!" Continuing, the IPOB leader said, "Because we are not going back."
Until the zoo agrees on a date for referendum, there will be no election here anymore.

We are starting with Anambra...That they may know that this land belongs to our ancestors," Kanu said.

Kanu said the lands in the South-East and South-South does not belong to anybody. "This land must be set free, here we shall die, and here we shall be buried," Kanu said.

He also encouraged the group members not to entertain any form of fear but believe in the Most High that Biafra will surely come to pass.
"Anybody that says Biafra will not come, that person will not be alive!"

And the crowd chants, "Iseee!!" meaning amen to his prayers.

https://www.naij.com/1110981-anybody-biafra-die-nnamdi-kanu.html

4 Likes

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by DieBuhari: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Buhari is evidence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
NNAMDI KANU I YARIMO. I have prophesied life in KIRIKIRI maximum prison for you grin
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by ERockson: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
This man is obviously cursing igbo leaders because they are the only hindrance to your biafra now. The north has let go of you and even the SW

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
fool, so if I say that biafra will come, will I become immortal? anybody that looks up to this bastard as a leader needs a brain surgery

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Edenoscar(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
APCsupporter:
fool, so if I say that biafra will come, will I become immortal? anybody that looks up to this bastard as a leader needs a brain surgery

no wonder, the moniker says it all

verily verily i say unto you, anyone who calls himself a nigerian or advocates for one nigeria is a dog for only a dog will accept a name given by it's master

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

no wonder, the moniker says it all

verily verily i say unto you, anyone who calls himself a nigerian or advocates for one nigeria is a dog for only a dog will accept a name given by it's master

ok. I hope you have destroyed your passport and torn all your money to pieces else you are a... hmm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Edenoscar:
you know you are a fool right?
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

Who called igbos ..igbos

Who called Africans Africa
You dey mind dem? They bring up all sorts of silly propaganda. Even Africa was named by a white man, an explorer. So maybe Biafra would also agitate to break away from the contraption Africa as time goes on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by kasheemawo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Kaduna 2017 Declaration".
" Lagoon 2014 Declaration "
Liepod agitating for biafrogdog be warned
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by OVI75(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is Someone Throwing Shots At Buhari
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Edenoscar(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrvitalis:
Who called igbos ..igbos
Who called Africans Africa
we all know your grandfather did

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by mrvitalis(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

we all know your grandfather did
Am.Igbo ( mbaise ) ...so shut up if u don't know
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
The flat headed albino has spoken,
may the earth tremble grin

4 Likes

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Edenoscar(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrvitalis:
did i question if you're igbo or not

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by femidejulius(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Everyone will die and sometimes the dead tree will in fact still stand tall during storm while the healthy trees get uprooted by the storm.
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Ejanla07: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

mrvitalis Igbo?

my yoruba muslim brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
The midget bastard is at it again. No wonder the whole Igbo clan is in confusion of late.

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by EmeeNaka: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Osinbajo is warned.
Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
This guy is a fraud,he keeps conning those flat heads..ofcuz every soul shall taste death,but IPODS couldnt decipher this connotation

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Biafra will not come

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Of Senators Dino Melaye & Demola Adeleke Is Meme Worthy / Why Is South Africa 100% Better Than Nigeria / IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.