Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch (4097 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Video: Yoruba Man In New York Supports IPOB. Says Beat All Regardless Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by mbos: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Sunday Nwakanma, Umuahia

Traditional rulers from the South-East and the South-South geopolitical zones have said current developments in Nigeria have made Biafra an inevitable option for the people of the zones.

The monarchs said this when they visited the Afaraukwu Umuahia country home of the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to condole with the family over the death of Kanu’s parents.

According to the monarchs, the people of the South-East and South-South have been made the targets and victims of bad government’s policies and misrule.

While pledging their support for the struggles towards the actualisation of the sovereign state of Biafra, the monarchs called on the people of the zones to join the struggle, saying Nigeria no longer held the hope for anyone from the eastern region.

They particularly urged the political elite to stop attacking Kanu but synergise with him towards the peaceful restoration of Biafra, pointing out that restoration of Biafra did not require another war but sustained peaceful agitation and unity of purpose.

The monarchs appealed to the United Nations, the United States and the international community to prevail on Nigerian leaders to stop the wickedness perpetrated against the people of the region by the cabal at the centre.

Spokesman for the monarchs, Gideon Ejike, said every prediction by Kanu about Nigeria had come to reality, thus confirming that Nigeria had no plans but perpetual enslavement of the regions.

Eze Ifeanyichukwu Okeke of Ekwulobia in Anambra State said, “Nigeria has expired and can no longer bind together as a united entity.”

The king of Alumili, the Ohazurumee VIII, HRM Onyenweal Igwuocha, condemned the Federal Government for treating the people of the old Eastern Region, particularly Ndigbo, as conquered slaves.

He said, “We are here today to tell the nation that what we need is our nation because the nation is already before us. We are not Hausa, we are not Arewa, not Oduduwa and we cannot be them.

“So, you don’t force water and oil to be together. We cannot be together. So, I want the whole world and all the world power to listen and hear us.

READ ALSO: Why we placed Nigeria on watch list –US

“We can’t live together. We have been living for over 500 years and that is the reason the Ezes, the real owners of Biafra, land have stood up and said enough is enough! This thing has to stop and what we need is Biafra!”

The Public Relations Officer of the Council of Ndieze in Biafraland, HRM Eze Nnamdi Ochor, praised Kanu for his uncommon sacrifices towards the restoration of Biafra, which, according to him, are the reasons he lost both parents at the same time.

He added that Kanu’s highwired international diplomatic consultations and other strategic efforts would make Biafra restoration a reality sooner than expected.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.
https://punchng.com/current-developments-make-biafra-inevitable-south-east-south-south-monarchs/

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Citytrend: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2020
What Amazes me is that inspite all these ethnic crises here and there, Politicians at the Federal level has refused to do the right thing to settle the scores

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by masterflowx(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Asiwaju's stand on Amotekun in one picture... grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Marine54(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
NOTED !! That's the only way foreword...

2 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Built2last: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2020
Is this the beginning of the end?

AMOTEKUN, MIYETTI ALLAH AND THAT CHANNELS TV OUTING

There are things I read or hear that leave me wondering whether to pause and die laughing or die crying. The yesterday's Channels TV interview where Miyetti Allah tried to cause a wedge between Ndigbo and the Yoruba is one of such things.

That a man who, in the 21st century 2020, still goes about trekking with cows all over the bushes in the country, sleeps (as in have sexual intercourse) with those cows as we've seen on videos, butcher innocent men, women and children in their sleep just so these cows can graze on the ancestral land of the deceased, a man whose part of the country has the highest number of out of school children (12million), worst poverty rate, highest maternal mortality rate, highest illiteracy rate and the presence of two terrorist groups - Boko Haram and the killer herdsmen - once adjudged the deadliest and fourth deadliest terror group respectively by the Global Terror Index; plus a gang of rampaging bandits which has taken over most part of his own part of the country, a man whose terror group butchers women and children in their sleep and comes on TV to admit responsibility for the killings........ That such a man will come on National TV to use the term "primitive" on a people who had seen civilization long before his own progenitor left his mother's womb should get every reasonable person drunk with laughter. Mirthless laughter, I mean.

Let us even look at the politics of the Arewas. What is there to emulate from a people who specializes in using gory displays of violence and mindless festival of blood to acquire and wield political power?

And to prove that the tired, worn-out, out of use analogue divide and rule tactic is the only thing they are good at, he tries to divide Southern consensus in support of Amotekun by reminding Ndigbo that during the last general election, they were stopped from voting their conscience in parts of Lagos by the Yorubas. He would have been right except he was wrong. The Yorubas never stopped Ndigbo from voting in any part of Lagos. It was Bola Tinubu and his APC thugs who stopped Ndigbo from voting in some part of Lagos. Tinubu is an individual Yoruba politician whose action CANNOT be blamed on the Yorubas. So the Miyetti Allah man should look for another card to play. This one don fail yakata.

Again, he reminds Ndigbo that a certain Yoruba Oba threatened to drown them in the Lagoon. True, he was right. The Oba made the threat which of course, wasn't carried out. Now let us assume that threat was made against Ndigbo by an assistant to an assistant to an Emir, would it have ended up an empty threat Your guess is as good as mine.

We know the people who have value for human lives and we know those who are deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of human lives. We know the people who started spilling our blood for as far back as 1945 when Nigeria hasn't even gained her independence and has continued up to this moment.

Now, let us even come down to the main topic; AMOTEKUN.

Below are some questions that not only require but demand answers:

Why is the Arewa North jittery that a section of the country has decided to set up an unarmed intelligence gathering regional security outfit? Why is the govt using Miyetti Allah as front to oppose Amotekun? Is this a confirmation that this group whose members are responsible for the death of thousands of innocent Nigeria is the militia wing of the Buhari led govt? Why does Channel TV keep inviting Miyetti Allah - a fulani group - to come and discuss Amotekun - a Yoruba Regional Security?

I do not have answer to any of the above questions but I do know one thing for a fact; as long as the Muhammadu Buhari govt continues to engage in an unholy intercourse with the terrorist group who butcher innocent Nigerians just so their cows can feed, as long as it is okay to have armed civilian JTF and Hisbah police in the North, as long as the Nigerian security agencies controlled by the Fulanis continue to collude with the herdsmen who kill, maim and rape innocent Nigerians and take over their land for their cows, there will continue to be AMOTEKUN, not only in the West but in the entire non-Caliphate rest of the country.

A govt that refuses to protect her citizens from a well known terror group with an ethno-religious agenda has no right to stop them from protecting themselves.

Those who think AMOTEKUN is about the Yorubas need to think again. It is about all of us. It is about our inalienable right to live as free humans without being butchered in our sleep and our lands taken over by a bunch of terrorists operating with govt sponsored impunity.

By Charles Ogbu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Bigflamie(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Nigeria will surely disintegrate, not now but perhaps in seven to ten years later
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by AyakaDunukofia: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2020
This is commendable.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2020
cool

They are just waking up... Good Morning to them.. grin i hope their Coward Governors that Proscribed the peacefull Ipob can follow suite,.

what IPOB needs is maturity and guidiance from Elders(people that can stop them from behaving unruly), with some backing from Politician.. unfurtunately Orji Uzor Kalu who gave them small assistance is now in prison. while Ikpeazu that proscribed them is walking free and looting

Miyetti Allah is Fulani Pressure Group, Afenifere use to be Yoruba Pressure group (but they are useless) but Now DAWN Commission (Developmental Agenda of Western Nigeria) and AMOTEKUN (western secuirity network) are now the pressure group

I wish our Ibo brothers can stand by IPOB group as a pressure group as Ohaneze is fast lossing grip, and IPOB should be reorietated to be more diplomatic and matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Biafra is the answer but be careful what you wish on yourselves.

Kanu's Biafra? I don't think so.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob Members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob Members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

grin una don start bah!!

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

grin una don start bah!!
Are you a member of Amotekun terrorist group?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
Are you a member of Amotekun terrorist group?

No i am a member of One Nigeria, with my Ibo brothers and sisters

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria Ibo amaka!!!

Ipob Ibo Ajoka!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by ngadaAwo: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

They are just waking up... Good Morning to them.. grin i hope their Coward Governors that Proscribed the peacefull Ipob can follow suite,.

what IPOB needs is maturity and guidiance from Elders(people that can stop them from behaving unruly), with some backing from Politician.. unfurtunately Orji Uzor Kalu who gave them small assistance is now in prison. while Ikpeazu that proscribed them is walking free and looting

Miyetti Allah is Fulani Pressure Group, Afenifere use to be Yoruba Pressure group (but they are useless) but Now DAWN Commission (Developmental Agenda of Western Nigeria) and AMOTEKUN (western secuirity network) are now the pressure group

I wish our Ibo brothers can stand by IPOB group as a pressure group as Ohaneze is fast lossing grip , and IPOB should be reorietated to be more diplomatic and matured

hmmmm
quite sad but truth at bold
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by mbos: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria Ibo amaka!!!

Ipob Ibo Ajoka!!

yes what u have as brothers and sisters are ibos not Igbo....in Biafra there is nothing like Ibo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

God bless Nigeria
Nigeria Ibo amaka!!!
Ipob Ibo Ajoka!!
Igbos are not your brothers and can never be.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:

ok not our brothers but our partners

even your Boss, Nnamdi Kanu is no more bitter with the past and he is moving foward.. not time for meaningless fight when we can exchange ideas in tackling common challenges
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by PicLtd: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

I wish our Ibo brothers can stand by IPOB group as a pressure group as Ohaneze is fast lossing grip, and IPOB should be reorietated to be more diplomatic and matured

OUK never gave them any assistance, he was only exploring and gallivanting between aso rock and Afara ukwu after promising Buhari he was going to ask IPOB to dissolve in exchange for political gains after he may used to them to win elections.

There is a video of him saying that IPOB is useless for Igbo politicians after he won election as a Senator.
Stop making comments on issues you are not abreast of.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2020
masterflowx:

Asiwaju's stand on Amotekun in one picture... grin
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:

Yoruba Agenda is basically two things,
I: 2023 Presidency
II: Total restructuring and true federalism

Ibos Agenda is simply 3
I: Referendum clause added to the constituition and BiafraExit referendum conducted
II: 2023 Ibo Presidency
III:Total restructuring, Inclussion in Government as a majority group and true federalism

With all this seeminly similary Agenda we can work out a common ground and move forward without bitterness or rancour,

Both Yoruba and Ibo can reach a deal that whoever wins 2023 among the two region (either President, or Vice) we must both unanimously push for our similar Agenda, First Restructuring, then Referendum.. The moment we have a solid agreement with structural frame work on its implementation then we can have our lawmakers from SouthSouth and Midlle Belt(Kwara Kogi, Benue) backing it and we can have a simple majority in both houses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

even your Boss, Nnamdi Kanu is no more bitter with the past and he is moving foward.. not time for meaningless fight when we can exchange ideas in tackling common challenges
We are not your partner either,

Kanu was never bitter,rather you people are bitter because of the truth he always say.now your eyes have open just small.

How can we change ideas when our goals are different.

Why is it that any time you people have challenges it become "common challenges"

but when Other have,it becomes theirs.

5 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
We are not your partner either,

Kanu was never bitter,rather you people are bitter because of the truth he always say.now your eyes have open just small.

How can we change ideas when our goals are different.

Why is it that any time you people have challenges it become "common challenges"

but when Other have,it becomes theirs.

when was Ibos having any issue and Yorubas didnt back you, when? Fayose and Fani Kayode backed Kanu, Victor backed and fought for ojuckwu till he was killed, not once with all the crisis hapening as Yoruba man killed an Ibo man in yoruba land over any issues, in fact if i can remember it was the fulani and hausas we have being fataly hostile to
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ibos Agenda is simply 3
I: Referendum clause added to the constituition and BiafraExit referendum conducted
III:Total restructuring, Inclussion in Government as a majority group and true federalism

With all this seeminly similary Agenda we can work out a common ground and move forward without bitterness or rancour,

Both Yoruba and Ibo can reach a deal that whoever wins 2023 among the two region (either President, or Vice) we must both unanimously push for our similar Agenda, First Restructuring, then Referendum.. The moment we have a solid agreement with structural frame work on its implementation then we can have our lawmakers from SouthSouth and Midlle Belt(Kwara Kogi, Benue) backing it and we can have a simple majority in both houses

Will yorubas keep their part in the agreement.

I doubt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by mbos: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

igbos or any other Biafran tribe cannot partner with you inconsistent fellows . go your way . the party is over. back stabbers

4 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

when was Ibos having any issue and Yorubas didnt back you, when? Fayose and Fani Kayode backed Kanu, Victor backed and fought for ojuckwu till he was killed, not once with all the crisis hapening as Yoruba man killed an Ibo man in yoruba land over any issues, in fact if i can remember it was the fulani and hausas we have being fataly hostile to
There is no different between you Yorubas and Hausafulanis.
Yorubas hero brought the policy of starving 3 million igbo kids,

yorubas hero stole Igbos money after the war.(people that lost their love ones,their properties destroyed)

yoruba king threatened to throw Igbo in lagoon if the do not vote his candidate,all yorubas cheered and applauded for that.

Last presidential election,yorubas attacked Igbos that came out to vote.

What have Hausafulanis done that yorubas have not done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2020
One by one, everyone/region will leave this forced contraption of a marriage for the born-to-rule power drunk clique to establish their full fledged sharia empire.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by wristwatchiced: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Interesting
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by solmusdesigns: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2020
goodnessme1:
There is no different between you Yorubas and Hausafulanis.
Yorubas hero brought the policy of starving 3 million igbo kids,

yorubas hero stole Igbos money after the war.(people that lost their love ones,their properties destroyed)

yoruba king threatened to throw Igbo in lagoon if the do not vote his candidate,all yorubas cheered and applauded for that.

Last presidential election,yorubas attacked Igbos that came out to vote.

What have Hausafulanis done that yorubas have not done.

All is Fair in war

*Yorubas hero brought the policy of starving 3 million igbo kids,

Conventional warfare, you have to cut supply of weapon and support to your enermy, even the US does it, its part of Art of war

*yorubas hero stole Igbos money after the war.(people that lost their love ones,their properties destroyed)

War is an expensive venture to both parties and after the war is won a party ussually takes the others terretory and resources, King Solomon did it in the bible same as King david.. USA does it everytime with crude oil from Iraq and Libya and to be fair Nigeria Government took your money and not Yoruba alone

*yoruba king threatened to throw Igbo in lagoon if the do not vote his candidate,all yorubas cheered and applauded for that.

That is Totally wrong and uncalled for so i wont bother defending it

*What have Hausafulanis done that yorubas have not done.

we havent massacred you because of your religion, we havent taken over your property or burnt your homes, we havent issued you quite notice

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by BuhariAdvocate: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Unknown people. I thought Olu of warri is there. Inconsequential fellow.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by goodnessme1(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

All is Fair in war

*Yorubas hero brought the policy of starving 3 million igbo kids,

Conventional warfare, you have to cut supply of weapon and support to your enermy, even the US does it, its part of Art of war

*yorubas hero stole Igbos money after the war.(people that lost their love ones,their properties destroyed)

War is an expensive venture to both parties and after the war is won a party ussually takes the others terretory and resources, King Solomon did it in the bible same as King david.. USA does it everytime with crude oil from Iraq and Libya and to be fair Nigeria Government took your money and not Yoruba alone

*yoruba king threatened to throw Igbo in lagoon if the do not vote his candidate,all yorubas cheered and applauded for that.

That is Totally wrong and uncalled for so i wont bother defending it

*What have Hausafulanis done that yorubas have not done.

we havent massacred you because of your religion, we havent taken over your property or burnt your homes, we havent issued you quite notice

That doesn't change the fact that you yorubas and Hausafulanis are always together in fight against Igbos.

Why do you think we will come together with you.

People that drives joy
in Igbos pain.

I remember how happy you guys were when nigeria army were Killing UNARMED Igbo youths protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ibos Agenda is simply 3

You are forgetting something, the Northern factor. Restructuring is a constitutional matter that requires two thirds majority to achieve. Unless the North agrees to it, it is impossible to get two thirds

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ibos Agenda is simply 3

Now this is the kind of discussion I expect us to be having as youths of this nation!! shocked
Not defending bigots buhari who does not really care about anybody or anything except his tribesmen or a tinubu who is too high on presidency drug he can't think straight on anything else.
If we, the youths accross the south and middle belt accept this your brilliant proposal, I see no way Nigeria will not change in a matter of years!!
We may not necessarily like one another but we should be smart to identify grounds that are mutually beneficial to us and stick to those instead of individuals.
Kudos bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Price Of Fuel In All Neighboring Nigerian Countries / I Think The Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Nairaland: Nigerian Of The Year 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.