Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Play Games On Your Ps2,no Lens No Disc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games On Your Ps2,no Lens No Disc (2672 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / Play Games Without Graphic Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Games On Your Ps2,no Lens No Disc by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
With no disc and lens,you can play backup games from your PS2 via the usb port on your console.
For more enquiry pls call 08064405060
Re: Play Games On Your Ps2,no Lens No Disc by mattosky: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
What you are talking about is call Free Mc-booting that allowed someone to play his backup games. pls. i want you to send me the procedure how to convert my ps2 game with the usb extreme here is my email: prince_bruno4life@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Game Archives: My Top 10 8bit Games / How To Get His External Toshiba 1tb Hdd To Be Compatible With Ps3 (Solved) / Playing Games With Usb Playstation Controller On Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.