Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. (423 Views)

Cult Leader Who Killed Policeman In Lagos, Arrested In Benue / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by PStacks(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
MY TRIBUTE TO A SUPER-COP.

In the past few weeks, there has been this video clip thats gone viral on the internet about the super-cop that was engaged in a duet with men of the under-world when they went to rob a zenith bank in owerri, Imo state South-Eastern Nigeria.

My take aways and lessons I learnt from the short video clip.

If you have seen it.
1st the gateman that opened the gate for the armed robbers didnt even bother to alert the security policemen at the gate house but took to his heels on sighting the first AK-47.

Lesson 1. Move when u sense danger.

Then they armed robbers came out hammers and tugs firing sporadically non-stop.
The brave policeman at the security post had sensed danger and was alert with his own AK-47 Ready to brace up for the occasion.

As the 1st armed robber entered the security room.. he met his doom from the barel of the Brave policeman's rifle.

After taking out one of the robbers he knew he wasnt safe in there no more so he opened fire and came out to confront his fears.

Lesson 2.

When you percieve danger, dont sit down inside and allow Evil come meet you inside.

Braven-up. Go outside and confront evil. Chances are that you might stand a chance and even if not, you dared greatly.

My super hero policeman who died in line of duty.
You have my eternal respect.

You soul wont be with those timid souls who never tried.

Adieu my Super-cop till we meet to part no more.

Rest easy.

#OMA.

1 Like

Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by serverconnect(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in peace. He was really a brave police officer.
Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by PStacks(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
serverconnect:
May his gentle soul rest in peace. He is really a brave police officer.

Amen.

he was really brave

www.youtube.com/c/OMABIDEMI

1 Like

Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by onward4life(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
GO WELL

Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
RIP...
I need reach out to his Family..., please.
Even if it's 30K
Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by PStacks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
EVILFOREST:
RIP...
I need reach out to his Family..., please.
Even if it's 30K

i swaer to God it would mean a lot..

you are so so kind hearted and God that see the heart would surely bless you..

Much love bro..
Re: Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. by PStacks(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
onward4life:
GO WELL

Amen to that bro.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Make ''daredevil Criminal" Evans, As Kidnapper Advocate. / Kidnappers Den Demolished In Abia (photos) / I Have Only 20 Thousand Naria In My Bank Account Evans States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.