Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot (33224 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by lonelydora: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Waiting for your comment. Laughing already
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Ralfabulous(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]gbagbn
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by ifyain: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Fake stories.
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by whomee(f): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
All these made up stories by Nigeria bloggers sha ... LMAO ...all to convert traffic... Una wehdone ooo

Where is the proof?

Text messaging? To someone outside the country?

No video...then this is poo!!! tongue
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by winternationals(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
so you now have love for who you are chatting with

there is something wrong with this story

that woman might be telling lies in other to achieve some motives

if your husband is misbehaving prayer and humbleness can bring him back to normal

you sha love him when you married him

there is no one God can't change
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
not again
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
ALU! That's d problem when there's no mutual respect in d home. As a man if you know your body dey pepper you easily, please don't get married.
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
When una day fuck_ when una day do relationship, you no know? No worry, na January be this... Yaf nor see anything.
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by marooh: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
If he is good to her na you go still complain!
Mtchew
Abeg another topic cheesy
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by brandydaniells(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
how she take know sef grin grin
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by LexngtonSteele: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
This particular lawyer has probably paid someone on Nairaland to boost his profile.

Is he the only one in Nigeria? His cases are always on the FP and I have a feeling some are fabricated.
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
winternationals:
so you now have love for who you are chatting with
Get the heck out! Is that d issue on ground? She deserves to b loved by a reasonable person and not that monster of a husband. Ladies flee from abusive relationships o! It is better to b single and happy. I don talk finish

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by bonifieldstun(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Having a 12years old as an house help wft Nigeria shaaaa
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by bonifieldstun(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2017
lonelydora:

Waiting for your comment. Laughing already
lol bro e be like say u don sabi the idiyat lol
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by bonifieldstun(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is very somehow..

The 12year old househelp obviously has something the woman does not have.

After carefully thinking, I believe it is a tight nunu.

The woman's toto is obviously very slacked and each time the husband drives in there, his kpomo wobbles and seeks alignment.

This DPA man should advice the woman to have her bath/wash her nunu with camphor or any vagina tightening soap/creams
If her husband visits there, he will never look for an underage girl again
ah pple wey dey do u don die and the doing continues, what er u saying??
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
arrest both of them

rape and child trafficking

end of
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by chimchim1(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
She doesn't need any evidence. All she needs is a changed man. All evidence will destroy the home. Its either she leaves the marriage or live with the idiot or a changed husband.
QueenSuccubus:
All she need is a proof/ strong evidences so she can nail her hubby down to the ground... cool
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by divineshare(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
After two miscarriage, she stayed........................
After all the abuses, she remained....................... But wait a second!

Flight ticket from US to Nigeria no bi moi moi, she no get.

Madam complainer!!! What is the girl helping you to do at home, what do you need a 12 years old girl for?

OK...... After that observation about ur husband and the girl, why not send the girl away?

I reserve my anger till I meet any woman complaining of her househelp destroying her marriage and still letting her stay
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Bahddo(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
When would Nigerians stop child labour and child abuse for goodness sake? When would people start getting punished for stuff like this?

It's nauseating how the woman is sounding powerless. I don't blame her. We have state ministries for women and children affairs, but they fail to sensitize the public so victims would know what to do.

In some countries, a seven year old knows how to call the police and emergency services sad
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Ezionye(f): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Where are all those thread openers who bash ladies for not rushing into marriage sef lipsrsealed
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Rhodababy123: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Ur mumu no get part 2....don't worry, ur12yr old dota will enjoy the same. Paedophile!
oshe11:
Which Kain YEYE wife b dis

Is d househelp complaining

Abi U no want 2nd wife....

Jealous woman, dnt U knw d ratio of women to men is too high

why U wan spoil her raggae undecided
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Elle277(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
12 year old house help indeed
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by moorevic(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Discussing marriage issues in public isn't admissible for me.
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by winternationals(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Get the heck out! Is that d issue on ground? She deserves to b loved by a reasonable person and not that monster of a husband. Ladies flee from abusive relationships o! It is better to b single and happy. I don talk finish
. marriage is for better for worse

they are one

even mother and child that are not one , if a child an adult is misbehaving a mother can't because of that disown ( a good mother) she will continue to pray for change
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by crownfit2017(f): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Oga madam...house help boss

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by banmee(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
another useless man

And woman. Both should be in jail. The husband for child labor and sexually assaulting a minor and the woman for child exploitation. She even get mouth talk say she get 12 year old house help. Dem born am well say that kind thing aloud for U.S? What a country. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Rhodababy123: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
They will not teach them emergency help lines and their corresponding agencies, name Arabic studies be their problem. What happened to Chinese and german where students can be encouraged to further their education in such countries. Even the US is cutting ties with these Arabic countries for security concerns
Bahddo:
When would Nigerians stop child labour and child abuse for goodness sake? When would people start getting punished for stuff like this?

It's nauseating how the woman is sounding powerless. I don't blame her. We have state ministries for women and children affairs, but they fail to sensitize the public so victim would know what to do.

In some countries, a seven year old knows how to call the police and emergency services sad

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Rhodababy123: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2017
They will not teach them emergency help lines and their corresponding agencies, na Arabic studies be their problem. What happened to Chinese and german where students can be encouraged to further their education in such countries. Even the US is cutting ties with these Arabic countries for security concerns
Bahddo:

It's nauseating how the woman is sounding powerless. I don't blame her. We have state ministries for women and children affairs, but they fail to sensitize the public so victim would know what to do.

Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Shafiiimran99: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
What do u expect when u didn't listen to Allâh's command. When islam said domestic work is for house wife, u guyz said we are oppressing women but it is u people that hire somebody else wife, daughter etc to be ur house workers and take the responsibility of wife. If we all agree that it is not ok for our wives to do house work, the question is why our another women to do it?
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by Funkybabee(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't know why some women are so stupid, a man done Something big like that and u are still there and complaining .se won so orire Mon be ni seriously the Lord will punish you for those innocent death cuz u are the one that caused it.

even if Will open the story to the bottom we Will find ur fault in ur husband behavior I don't pity u cuz u are a stupid woman if u are reading my post

and I can't blame u is because most of u are dependant stupid wife
Re: "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot by AreaFada2: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
What on earth is a 12 years old house girl needed for?

Why can't the govt regulate this domestic help scene?

I think the woman is not thinking straight again after so much beating. Otherwise why is she still there in the marriage & the house girl not gone already? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.