Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (38780 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M) / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by nobleblood: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Yeah are Gods" don suffer

If as Gods/ Godess your vision is to have a hot bikini body, then you are just a god/goddess.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Alexk2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
You're speaking from the bible and you never point to any verse @ least for those who arent familiar with it not to talk of out of context paraphrasing you're try to paint....
your conscience will atually judge you if you're going the right path or not. People can pretend and lie to themselve and their audience but one thing that is so sure is that you cannot lie to yourself; the truth will find you out!
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
DatLagboi:
Let's see her before and after pictures.

She looks terrible now, but she looked so much better a few years ago, before she started messing with plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Google lil Kim before and after surgery pictures before you undergo another one.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by fabulousvera(f): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her bible tells her that she is a god, but she looks more like an oracle to me.

That her plastic surgeon really deserves flogging...

For turning her to an embalmed stockfish now. undecided

you never disappoint
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by ponti93(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
Doctors in the house, my face has suddenly become so rough, I have no idea of what am reacting to, please I need help on what to do
a before and after pic of urs wirout make up... Will help in d diagnosis
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by tygar(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Which kain weed she smoke
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by 6pax: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
i personally have no problem with what people does with their body as long as they are comfortable with it shalom. she look very cute though kiss

2 Likes

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Emperor4tune(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
there is a way which seems so right to a man but the end of such road alway lead to death and destruction pls i you know her warn her now that she still have blood runing in her vain...
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Langbasa: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
''AND THE LORD SAID TO ME,ARISE,KILL AND EAT " *LOOKS FOR MATCHETE,FINDS ONE* I'M going to meet Nwaamaikpe right now.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Langbasa: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
hardwerk:
kivukian with a guala guala brain
lolz, i can't stop rolling on the floor with laughter when ever i watch that movie,so so hilarious.!
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
Doctors in the house, my face has suddenly become so rough, I have no idea of what am reacting to, please I need help on what to do
are you using a newly acquired product... if yes...guess you are having a reaction if no..
dunno what to say... speaking from experience
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by ApBlaze10: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
So if you are a god you have to go naked? the same God you claim to come from says your unclothedness shall not be revealed. Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost....even so glorify God in your body.

You claim to be a child of God and refer to the gospel... now listen to this: The Bible is God's final authority to man...For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans chapter 1:17-32. Dont mislead us into evil.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Same men whose money you used to do the implants will still pay you to sample them! Carry on! Business is booming,dont hate the player, hate the game!! Maga must pay grin grin
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by pweeryambre: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
you all making noise dont know many ladies are quietly undergoing plastic surgeries daily here in Nigeria in Abuja and lagos and are enjoying themselves.
Meanwhile the doctors did a very good job on her body, it looks very nice, smooth and sexy...
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
She should just have left the bible out of it. Her body is really hers to do as she pleases with...geskia.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by MistadeRegal(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evidence from your words shows you don't even know the Bible.
You talk blab.
GOD created earth in HIS image or what did I see there?
You have power to recreate yourself, do you think you can cheat nature? You can only enjoy those days while you're young sis.
When you get older, your understanding will return to you and you will say what is written in the last paragraph of Ecclesiastes 12:1.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
I guess u should create a thread for it so u can be heard cause from my thinking 70 percent of doctors are atheist's. The remaining 30 percent are the sensible one's.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by soilsista(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
But no one takes her seriously here.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Woundedscar(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
Wich kain YEYE actress be dis

wit all her surgery she stl wowo like dis, hw she come be b4 d surgery.....

Wit her breast wen dey useless like Buhari blokus
ahhhh........ how can you say Bubus blokus is useless....... oh my chisos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by khutiesteph(f): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wich Kain tin b dis
Hw Bible take consign ur stupidity

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Morrihz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Demon from the pit of hell, agent of darkness. May God deliver you. Even after the surgery you still look like crayfish. Mtchwwwww, turning the bible upside down, even the devil himself will not be happy with you
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by whizzyleejr(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
No be i am who i am but i can do all things through Christ who strengthen me...chai
Her name self reveal who she is, wowo girl
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by larmu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
My sister,come and comment o...u be Ftc
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
larmu:

My sister,come and comment o...u be Ftc

I don't even know what to say... That was y I left it empty.... It's for sale though.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by larmu(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't even know what to say... That was y I left it empty.... It's for sale though.
I would have bought it but for you to have left it empty means that the land is not fertile enough grin
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
larmu:

I would have bought it but for you to have left it empty means that the land is not fertile enough grin

Go and check it again... Cocoa has sprouted on it.
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by larmu(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go and check it again... Cocoa has sprouted on it.
Ehen...na now u come. How much...gimme last price
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
You are eating too muck kulikuli and epa
Its not good for the face
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
NkayTiana:

Maybe because you're stingy based on 'ponyor' level
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
larmu:
Ehen...na now u come. How much...gimme last price
I no dey sell am again
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by cris07(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Upon all the surgeries, pains and everything... Sidirat alate on my street still fine pass her.
even you, omo osun....fine pass her...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.