Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (38781 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M) / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by larmu(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

I no dey sell am again
No problem,I've seen another willing seller wink
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by statrboiTolu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
weee u keep chuuut!!! Raaada raaada...
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by OkekeChristian(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2017
my problem here is that I haven't seen the 'beautiful' image that was created, or the op couldn't get the 'after' pictures?
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by NkayTiana(f): 2:39am On Jun 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I guess u should create a thread for it so u can be heard cause from my thinking 70 percent of doctors are atheist's. The remaining 30 percent are the sensible one's.
I just did,thanks
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by NkayTiana(f): 2:42am On Jun 21, 2017
ponti93:
a before and after pic of urs wirout make up... Will help in d diagnosis
I just opened a thread about it and I put it there... thanks you can help me check it out

1 Like

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by judgedredd22(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Upon all the surgeries, pains and everything... Sidirat alate on my street still fine pass her.

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Lionessza(f): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2017
DatLagboi:
Let's see her before and after pictures.

That is how she used to look

1 Like

Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Emassive(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2017
thenny312:
People won't just mind their business, sitting behind their Fones and bashing pple all day
It's her body she can do whatever she likes with it for all I care

Those that will say it's her life are either people struggling with aa shameful sin or someone without balls
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by thenny312(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Emassive:

Those that will say it's her life are either people struggling with aa shameful sin or someone without balls
wehdone sir u without sin undecided
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Masterclass32: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Crazy Crap. undecided
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just did,thanks
You welcome
Re: Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible by Emassive(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2017
thenny312:
wehdone sir u without sin undecided

I don't justify my sins in public with Bible verses but I seek repentance all the time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.