Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Are You Looking For The True Religion? Click Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Looking For The True Religion? Click Here. (573 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For The True Religion? Click Here. by ofjboy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
For infos on how to know the true religion visit www.watchtower.org
Re: Are You Looking For The True Religion? Click Here. by MyJoe: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2010
I have read the site. I, too, am interested in the true religion. Would you, perhaps, be so kind to share how you came to the conclusion that that is the one? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her / Do You Know That God Has Plans For Your Life? / Pleas Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.