Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) (30257 Views)

Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by pacific2017: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2017
God is with u my brother
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Chimexstano(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Consequences of over speed..... you should thank your God.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Beverages: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
You Must Die Before your Time IJN, You and NwaAmakipe must die, Dieeeeeeeee

Cc NwaAmaikpe .
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
wow, really divine connection.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
JESUS WAS THERE. CONTINUE TO PAY YOUR TITHES.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Nightshift:
Governor Sullivan Chime is his name. You know what? In Coal City State, cleanness is next to Godliness!! 042 is a bespoke city! On the topic ...ekene dili Olisa!
Thank u
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by sosoliso123: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
holy blood of Methuselah
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
You're just LUCKY, nothing more. You're not to decide when and how you die. Many who died young said the same. The universe doesn't care about your wishes. Just enjoy life and the glories that come with it while they last. No one knows how long they will last, nor is anyone special in a universe of blind physical forces where ANY THING happens to ANY ONE at ANY TIME without reason or purpose. You're lucky you survived.
the Bible says in psalms 118:17
I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done
it's in God's word so Pls stop saying what u don't know
the same bible said what u declare on earth is declared in heaven, so be watchful what comes out of ur mouth cos it's a declaration on earth and is declared in heaven as well
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2017
deb303:
I shall not die young also
Me too! will live to testify the Goodness of God In my life.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
I SHALL NOT DIE YOUNG IJN
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2017
davo90tico:

the Bible says in psalms 118:17
I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done
it's in God's word so Pls stop saying what u don't know
the same bible said what u declare on earth is declared in heaven, so be watchful what comes out of ur mouth cos it's a declaration on earth and is declared in heaven as well
Indeed. Tell that to the thousands that die of diseases, accidents, terror attacks, and so on year in year out. I believe they all wished for it, right? They never prayed? The positive declarations they made night and day were never declared in heaven?
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Indeed. Tell that to the thousands that die of diseases, accidents, terror attacks, and so on year in year out. I believe they all wished for it, right? They never prayed? The positive declarations they made night and day were never declared in heaven?

The telephone signal sometimes drops out between here and heaven, whereby ALL prayers offered during such bad network times FAIL to reach the ears of God.

On other occasions, God is simply too busy to answer phone calls from every Tom, Wick and Harry, all demanding favors, so such prayers are simply ignored.

In yet other instances, the people offering prayers have already been classified as certified bull-crud artists in God's data base, resulting in yet more ignored prayers.

Taking all these factors into account, the probability that God will hear and respond favorably to ANY prayer, rates as low as one in ten against success for the praying punter.

With these terrible odds in mind, I just skip the prayer part altogether, and attempt to bribe God with cold hard cash, duly deposited into my miracle pastor's bank account, whenever I have money to burn, and no wine or women to squander it on, as would be my first preference.

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Hebrews 11 talks about faith being the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen
another clear instruction the Bible gives is found in James 1:6-8
and it says
James 1:6-8 New International Version (NIV)
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do

the Bible has instructions for everything we do and following those instructions without failure brings testimony. any person who does of any sickness or disease and is a Christian clearly hasn't read God's word and followed his commands for prayers.
the above scripture talks of even a little doubt and says such person shouldn't expect any answers from God.
so a person praying for healing and shortly afterwards, maybe two weeks later starts to doubt shouldn't expect any answers from God and that is why people who are Christians still die. the Bible said " my people perish for lack of knowledge!" that was God himself speaking. what do u do when u have no knowledge? u study cos the Bible also told us in the New Testament " study to show urself approved! "
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Jakumo:

The telephone signal sometimes drops out between here and heaven, whereby ALL prayers offered during such bad network times FAIL to reach the ears of God.

On other occasions, God is simply too busy to answer phone calls from every Tom, Wick and Harry, all demanding favors, so such prayers are simply ignored.

In yet other instances, the people offering prayers have already been classified as certified bull-crud artists in God's data base, resulting in yet more ignored prayers.

Taking all these factors into account, the probability that God will hear and respond favorably to ANY prayer, rates as low as one in ten against success for the praying punter.

With these terrible odds in mind, I just skip the prayer part altogether, and attempt to bribe God with cold hard cash, duly deposited into my miracle pastor's bank account, whenever I have money to burn, and no wine or women to squander it on, as would be my first preference.
grin grin grin Fascinating. Beautifully sarcastic.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2017
davo90tico:

Hebrews 11 talks about faith being the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen
another clear instruction the Bible gives is found in James 1:6-8
and it says
James 1:6-8 New International Version (NIV)
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do

the Bible has instructions for everything we do and following those instructions without failure brings testimony. any person who does of any sickness or disease and is a Christian clearly hasn't read God's word and followed his commands for prayers.
the above scripture talks of even a little doubt and says such person shouldn't expect any answers from God.
so a person praying for healing and shortly afterwards, maybe two weeks later starts to doubt shouldn't expect any answers from God and that is why people who are Christians still die. the Bible said " my people perish for lack of knowledge!" that was God himself speaking. what do u do when u have no knowledge? u study cos the Bible also told us in the New Testament " study to show urself approved! "
You "davolistically" wrote bullcrap to explain what exactly? "All those people were not faithful enough, that's why God didn't answer their prayers", is this the thrust of your entire epistle? How convenient and incredibly dumb! So those who died didn't have enough faith, while those who survived did simply because their faith was sufficient. I don't know what to call this kind of fraudulent, dishonest and stupi_d thinking, so I'll leave it to those who have the appropriate words to do it justice. But the weed you must be smoking is one that contains all possible ingredients of craziness, I must confess.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Trafficbutter(f): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man identified as Promise if filled with thanks to God after surviving a horrible motor accident along Enugu -Awgu Expressway in Enugu State earlier today. Sharing his experience via his Facebook timeline, the young man wrote;

I shall Not Die Young. PUO Escapes Death as Car Surmarsualted Three Times along Enugu -Awgu Expressway Enugu State.

He that keeps me neither Sleeps Nor Slumber

Having Minor Pains in my Body..

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/i-shall-not-die-young-man-says-car-somersaults-multiple-times-enugu-photos.html

Thank God for this man's life. I wonder what led to the accident. Most times it happens when a back tyre bursts and the driver hits brakes. The best thing to do when a tyre suddenly bursts, is to allow the car slowly decelerate. Avoid hitting the brakes.

Anyway as www.trafficbutter.com.ng we will continue to do our best to help the citizens. The TrafficButter Community provides its members with Traffic updates, safety tips, security alerts & answers to general inquiries, to save them time when they are commuting & seeking answers. Our goal is simple: We want to help Nigerians NAVIGATE SMARTER and ease the traffic stress on them by providing real-time traffic updates through an easy to use website and mobile app.

You are welcome to check out www.trafficbutter.com.ng .

Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
After you survive you begin make mouth.

It's very unfortunate you are not a Christian. So u may not understand the young man. He was not making mouth as u said. That was declaration and reaffirmation of his covenant with his God.
If shall confess it with ur mouth and believe it in your heart, it shall come to pass.
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by donqx: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
ha
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
You "davolistically" wrote bullcrap to explain what exactly? "All those people were not faithful enough, that's why God didn't answer their prayers", is this the thrust of your entire epistle? How convenient and incredibly dumb! So those who died didn't have enough faith, while those who survived did simply because their faith was sufficient. I don't know what to call this kind of fraudulent, dishonest and stupi_d thinking, so I'll leave it to those who have the appropriate words to do it justice. But the weed you must be smoking is one that contains all possible ingredients of craziness, I must confess.
ur statement clearly indicates that u know more than God who said it in his word. and yes am high cos my God is the most high, am high on jesus, the only living type of weed that doesn't expire, I don't have to buy more, always available, and ever present and yes am crazy too, crazy in love with JESUS. SO I guess u r right on all counts. am guilty indeed. and if God's word is stupid and foolish thinking to u, well I will tell u something then, I will rather remain foolish in ur sight and understanding and submit to his word
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
davo90tico:

ur statement clearly indicates that u know more than God who said it in his word. and yes am high cos my God is the most high, am high on jesus, the only living type of weed that doesn't expire, I don't have to buy more, always available, and ever present and yes am crazy too, crazy in love with JESUS. SO I guess u r right on all counts. am guilty indeed. and if God's word is stupid and foolish thinking to u, well I will tell u something then, I will rather remain foolish in ur sight and understanding and submit to his word
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
cheesy Hey, hey, calm down. You quoted me, remember? So chill, I have no intention of taking your God away from you. grin
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
cheesy Hey, hey, calm down. You quoted me, remember? So chill, I have no intention of taking your God away from you. grin
you can't even if u wanted to
I remain foolish for him
crazy for him
GOD BLESS YOU whether you believe in Jesus or not
Re: Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
davo90tico:

you can't even if u wanted to
I remain foolish for him
crazy for him
GOD BLESS YOU whether you believe in Jesus or not
Thank you. You aren't bad at all. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus In Enugu, 5 Dead, Several Injured! (Graphic Pics) / To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.