Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] (37246 Views)

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Its quite rare to see a Nigerian proudly showing off his passport but ace disc jockey, DJ Spinal got offended by a statement and decided to brag about Nigeria by flaunting his passport and quoting it with the words; "the best country in the world"... Tho many will beg to differ on this note...

See his snapshots below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/dj-spinal-brags-about-his-nigerian.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by etzskillz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
proud Nigerian or high on codeine and trams

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by praizephoto(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
who that one epp

24 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yes oo!! Naija for life!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by samincredible44(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
u become proud of naija when u make it in naija

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
samincredible44:
u become proud of naija when u make it in naija

OR when you are chopping free govt money

184 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by temitope277(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
oloshi

7 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
I NEED MY BIAFRAN PASSPORT NOTIN ELSE

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by TheHistorian(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
We all know 75% of Nigerians will jump without hesitation at a USA passport.

Not leaving out DJ Spinall

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by googlepikins: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
I never knew this DJ is a mumuu

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by winkmart: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yinmuuuu, even Nigerian passport different from Nigerian passport. Some people's passport no get Benin Republic stamp and some get almost all the countries for the world stamp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by olufoluke: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yes o. Up naija,u r always welcome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by mmafhew(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Brag or not, thats your cup of tea. Its your passport not mine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Cladez(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
No doubt the nigga is high on something strong.please pass me a wrap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by 2shure: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dj spinall againio
In mr eazi voice.
Spin am again
Ohima
Watis d matter

4 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
"it is good to believe in the Nigerian dream, but the issue is , i will rather travel abroad and believe from there"

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by nwachinemelu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Honestly I see Nigerians as very happy
pple
Whatever happens good or bad will be
used as a joke or even for advert
For example ...
You ll soon hear "Buy Evans paracetamol it will kidnap all your headache

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by tdayof(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Trust me, I'm not embarrassed about my Nigerian passport.

It's a pride to me. Being Nigerian is a pride especially when other Africans are present.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Yomit71(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
weldone man
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Felaak47(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
With this type of mentality he is part of the problem, how can we find a 'solution' when we keep denying there is a "problem"?? The fact that he has little change in his pocket and access to things that make him comfortable doesnt mean he should be shying away from the 'truth'. Too many people are hungry and frustrated in this country and all we hear everyday is big grammar and leaders protecting their selfish interests.......... angry

25 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by fairprincekenzy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
cry

2 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by drakeli: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
tdayof:
Trust me, I'm not embarrassed about my Nigerian passport.

It's a pride to me. Being Nigerian is a pride especially when other Africans are present.
Then you've never left the shore of Nigeria never. If you are well traveled, there would be instances when you are ashame to say you are a Nigerian. Even being interrogated at the airport more than other nationalities because of your passport is enough embarrassment.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by onajo2000(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
only the hungry ones will not be proud of the country....NIGERIA I HAIL THEE

for most of you that are not proud of your country NIGERIA is a shame because you have not or never make any contribution to the uprightness of the citizens of the great country.....most Nigeria mindset is how to cheat his or her next neighbour but thank God NIGERIANS are the most happiest people in the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by laurel03(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
naija for life. ... you can port to togo if you don't like naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by madbuhari: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
this guy is just mocking Nigeria passport... best country in the world... opposite
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Realwvn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abeg come and take mine and give me US passport. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
When osogbo weed is at work angry

4 Likes

Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by richy16(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Because e dun for you.. Na im mk u cal am best country in the world.. Until when everywhere gud for ma syd na im den I go reason like dis.. sad sad
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by Tenim47(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
pastpo
Re: Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] by dacovajnr: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.