Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King (3258 Views)

"My Senior" 9ice Pay Homage To Ayefele On Stage As They Dance Happily / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Tinubu With Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi At An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by praizblog: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Famous musician Wizkid and the popular Dj Spinal pay homage to swag king Oba Elegushi.

They both shake the king as they pay homage to the king at his palace.

Shared by the king with caption :
Festive season homage to the Palace from one of our best @wizkidayo @djspinall @fela_ari

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B68nxS2AaO0/?igshid=1swl1rztbg6ft

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by praizblog: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2020
See More Here

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by osamz007: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Wizzy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Crownbefitsme(f): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Who is the king there?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by majamajic(m): 1:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Oba Elegushi , may your days be long !!

money man, always gentle !
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Footballers dey comot from their age for acceptance, but e be like Wizkid add like 6-7 years to him own, or even more. Damn, he looks 21 or 22.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by happybee: 4:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Who is the king there?
The last time I checked, its wizkid and OBA Elugushi...
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Cuccitini(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2020
D street oba dat can enter any where without fear
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2020
if wizzy dont attained the level he is now,there will be no different in his look,always rough and rugged looking crack-head

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by fidelmarshal199: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
All dope
angry
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
if wizzy dont attained the level he is now,there will be no different in his look,always rough and rugged looking crack-head

Mscheeew! Ode.
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Khd95(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
the kind eye the oba dey cut wizzy for that second pic be like

"see this small boy shaa, well he deserve it all cool"
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Adam00(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Star boy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Mattakinz123(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Have you heard about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship? The program fosters understanding between people and cultures through cooperation with Third-Countries. Also, this Scholarship helps to enhance the quality of European higher education and to promote dialogue. The Scholarship is awarded to all students and you don’t want to miss out on this. What is it about it?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | What about it?
The Scholarship is awarded to all students and you don’t want to miss out on this. What is it about it?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship | What about it

Here's the link:
https://study2japa.com/blog-posts/erasmus-mundus-scholarship/

Study2japa.com is your number one community for getting all the help and information on emigration, travelling out and scholarships. For enquiries, you can always leave a comment, or send a mail to study2japa@gmail.com. Follow us on Twitter, @study2japa
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by vickertony(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Star Boy!!

I'm a copywriter, I write sales copy to move your business to the next level, help you write sales copy to get more sales.

I write web contents too, blogs, websites etc
At an affordable rate.

contact me.
Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Dj3AngleD(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
please do download my song WE STILL DEY FRESH via https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/391672 or Google search WE STILL DEY FRESH to download...

Thanks for supporting me...
IG @Bestestdj3angled
Twitter @Bestestdj3angle

Re: Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King by Humphrizy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Babanla fi di gayL dem

(1) (Reply)

Rare! Man Tattooed Coronavirus On His Neck. PHOTOS / Bbnaija Erica Kiss Laycon ,KIDDWAYA Warns Laycon,erica Drunk (video) / Meet The Man Allegedly Sponsoring Bbn's Nengi's Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.