Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate (653 Views)

Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) / FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi / Pictures: Sen. Melaye Outsmart Jungle Abductors In 2 Buses In Abuja Gets Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by actiondrilling: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Chief Executive Officer, Sungold Group Ltd., Abuja, Mr Amarachi Iwuanyanwu, has announced the completion of its first set of 350 Solar powered Energy Estates in Gwarinpa in Abuja.

According to Iwuanyanwu, the set of buildings are part of the over 4,000 being planned for the FCT Abuja and on completion will be first of its kind in Nigeria.

Iwuayanwu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Abuja that it is time builders in the country start to think outside the box to meet the housing needs of Nigerians.

He stressed the need for critical infrastructure like power in some housing estates, saying that most elegant buildings remain an “uncompleted project” as owners still need to continually source for energy to make their homes comfortable.

“Housing also becomes more expensive, when you quantify this additional cost of generating power through the use of generators and the attendant environmental pollution it causes.

It becomes necessary for developers to seek permanent solution.

This, he said, informed the idea behind smart homes that will incorporate inbuilt sources of power not dependent on external energy supply.

Iwuanyanwu said, “already this innovation has gone down well with our clients/buyers, who inundate us daily with enquiries about owing such dream homes where power outage no longer constitute a challenge.

He said spurred by the housing deficit in the country, “Sungold a foremost Estate builder is determined with the good environment created by the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to build affordable houses in every part of Nigeria.”

NAN reports that according to experts in the housing sector, Nigeria is in deficit of over 17 million housing for its 170 million citizens, whereas China with its 1.3 billion populations has a surplus of 70 million unoccupied houses.

Meanwhile, the Minister of State for Power, Works and Housing, Mustapha Shehuri, has assured that the present administration is determined to bridge the housing deficit confronting the nation.

He said this at the inauguration of a housing estate initiated by the Federal Mortgage Bank under public/private partnership agreement in March.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/abuja-gets-first-solar-powered-energy.html

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by whitebeard(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Because of what, wait what happened to nuclear, and our normal hydro power. Anyways nah their own..!!
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by freshest4live: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
I dedicate this FTC to all my fans on nairaland.

The guy above me though.
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice Mr iwuanyawu

This is what I expected that criminal called KANU to use his experience in abroad to cone and do

Rather he's here deceiving and defrauding gullible ipob miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by whitebeard(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
freshest4live:
I dedicate this FTC to all my fans on nairaland.

The guy above me though.
wait do u know what FTC really means...!!

U even said the guy "above" me and u are claiming FTC.

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by freshest4live: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Nice Mr iwuanyawu

This is what I expected that criminal called KANU to use his experience in abroad to cone and do

This means Mr Iwuanyawu doesn't even care about Biafra as he develops Abuja, while his people are in Abia singing Holy Holy Holy to Nnamdi kanu. Hmnn, things are happening, ipob Jews would not like this at all.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Solar panels not showing on pics?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by marv1: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good one
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by Unimaginable123: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
And we say we are developing Abuja, they doubt ua
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by Unimaginable123: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Nice Mr iwuanyawu

and what have u done, except ranting on Internet?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Unimaginable123:
And we say we are developing Abuja, they doubt ua

We all know especially Malaysia and Bombay
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by ibkayee(f): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Solar solutions could be so useful in Nigeria if managed properly, ah well
Re: Abuja Gets First “solar Powered Energy” Estate by ebujany(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
This ones are still developing abuja for the Hausa Fulani's

Well, that's his business.... When Biafra is finally restored, people like him will see what they did to them selves.

Ndi bia anyi ka aku ruo ulo...ekele kwaa mu unu

(1) (Reply)

The Imaginary Line Of Southern & Northern Protectorate Stop Function Since 1914! / Dino Recal / The Two Underperforming Governors In Your Own Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.