Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious (443 Views)

To Become A Wealthy Man ,let Go Of These 3 Things / Link-up And Mingle With Rich Sugar Daddies And A Wealthy Lezbian Partner. / Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious by harbjar(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tayo on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Tayo: To you my wife (Deroju), take over the Petroleum Company.
Deroju: *Started crying loudly.*

Tayo: To you my first son (Ola), take over the shopping mall and the gas station.
Ola: *Screaming.*

Tayo: To you my second son(Ishola), take over the Airport.
Ishola: *Crying louder.*

Tayo: To you my third son(Dolapo), take over Sheraton Hotel.
Dolapo: *Wailing.*

Tayo: To you my only daughter(Dammy), the Teaching Hospital is yours.
Dammy : *Crying loudest*.

The confused nurse in the room with them asked: "I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, at least your Dad left you a great deal of properties to make you all comfortable till the end of time".

Wife: Properties kor, comfortable ni. He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday.

I know you are actually laughing right now, share this post to make someone happy ??

2 Likes

Re: How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
This man na crase grin cheesy
Re: How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious by Afonjashapmouth: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is that a father or feather
Re: How A Wealthy Man Shared His Wealth... So Hilarious by Langbasa: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
This yoruba people sef.

(1) (Reply)

Is Money The Best For Motivating Employees? / Dare2selfie / VAIDS Is Tax Revolution, Says Tax Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.