Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

To Become A Wealthy Man ,let Go Of These 3 Things - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Become A Wealthy Man ,let Go Of These 3 Things (322 Views)

Link-up And Mingle With Rich Sugar Daddies And A Wealthy Lezbian Partner. / “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says / Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Become A Wealthy Man ,let Go Of These 3 Things by Skyworld1990: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2019
1.BEEN DEPENDENT
you have to let the spirit of relying on your rich brother or uncle leave you ,and hustle as if there is no hope.
when you does i bet you,you will see yourself moving from next level
2 Relying on the capital at hand
remembering that i have N3million in my account ,will weaken your zeal to struggle,mind can be deceiving a times when ever you think of doing something that will yield more money to your account your mind will reflect to your outstanding cash in the bank and you will be like wow! am still loaded oo! why stressing myself,when the thought enters you ,you automatically be down in hustle .
3.Taking your stuff less important
taking whatever you do in earning a living can land you from square zero if you don't do something.
source;perezsites..com

(1) (Reply)

Watch Governor Wike In A Victory Dancing Mood [VIDEO] / FG Procures 77 New Innosen Vehicles For FRSC Operations / Enough Of Boring Whatsapp Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.