Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please What Is The Yoruba Name Or Igbo Names Of These Fruits? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is The Yoruba Name Or Igbo Names Of These Fruits? (13901 Views)

Garden Egg Stew Recipe.. Is This A Yoruba Or Igbo Delicacy??? / Get Rid If Belly Fat With These Fruits / What Can These Fruits Do For You? (2) (3) (4)

Please What Is The Yoruba Name Or Igbo Names Of These Fruits? by whiteandblack: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
I want to go shopping for these fruits here in Lagos but don't really know what is the local name is being called, as most of these market men and women no too sabi English.

What is the Yoruba name or Igbo names of these fruits: I have attached their pictures below.

1. Dates

2. Figs

3. Ginseng

4. Broccoli

5. Pine nut

Thank you in advance.

2 Shares

Re: Please What Is The Yoruba Name Or Igbo Names Of These Fruits? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yoruba names Dates - Esoo Meka 2. Figs - Eso opoto 3. Ginseng - Kankandoro

I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / 6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Bread Price May Rise By 10%

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6