Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread (9555 Views)

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Arabic Saga: The Real Problem Is Ahead Of Us As A Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by ednited(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
waledeji:
Tonyebacanista or whatever is name should be ashamed of himself anytime he sees that thread on Nairaland.
If I were him I would have begged admin to pull it down since.

Shame on Tonye

I spit on his head undecided undecided undecided

Really? what is the problem with the thread? Have you even read a single sentence out of it?? ?? ??
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Omoluabi16(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
EazyMoh:
Seriously I never opened the thread and it baffles me what people could really be discussing.
forget the title and maybe the first 500 pages, the subsequent pages has been quite informative. no infighting amongst nationalities. I've learned a thing or 2 there. maybe tonyebarcanista can edit it? that thread doesn't look like dying any time soon.
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Chidexter(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
The truth is bitter. I think the thread should even be stickied to give some people HBP.

Savage grin
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by EazyMoh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
forget the title and maybe the first 500 pages, the subsequent pages has been quite informative. no infighting amongst nationalities. I've learned a thing or 2 there. maybe tonyebarcanista can edit it? that thread doesn't look like dying any time soon.
Well the title alone is an eyesore to me, and for that thread alone I disliked the author, mods and even NL itself.
I don't care what they discuss, am not opening the thread.
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Hbuyosh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

Well the title alone is an eyesore to me, and for that thread alone I disliked the author, mods and even NL itself.
I don't care what they discuss, am not opening the thread.
E pain am!

Lol!!!

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by ednited(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hbuyosh:
E pain am!
Lol!!!
I don't know what is wrong with these ppl
lol

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by TheKingdom: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
LOL someone is "tired" of seeing Kenya is ahead of the Ni.gger Area.

Are you also tired of calling yourself a Ni.gger? Are you tired of being ruled and used by a Nig.ger Leader in London for 50+ days, and a rogue Ni.gger as Senate President, and being with rogue Ni.gga pastors and mallams and people who don't even want to do anything about the current mess?

Or are you a human being that recognizes that he is an African with a history and name...

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by EazyMoh(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hbuyosh:
E pain am!
Lol!!!
Hehehe na all of una e pain pass, that's why you are all here.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by feelgoodInc: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2017
the thread should be removed
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Henry4real19: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
feelgoodInc:
seriously guys anytime I enter this politics board I just keep seeing that Kenya is ahead of Nigeria, how come this post has not been removed. isn't there someone that can do this. I'm not saying it's a lie or it's the truth but I'm tired of seeing it, it done do
just claim you don't see it again by closing one part of your eyes
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
docadams:
I think it is the longest thread I have seen on Nairaland so far. I didn't expect it to generate this load of 'bad bellerism' and destructive criticism. It should, rather, act as a veritable ground to get a feel of the temperament of our brothers in other African countries.
The longest threat here is on military affairs
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by CltrAltDel: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
i like that thread though i dislike the op….. grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Abagworo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
No be only you my brother.
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by realjoker(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abagworo:
No be only you my brother.
feelgoodInc I have been able to relegate the thread from the first page of politics section but if the thread reappear back on the first page of politics section blame this guys arinzeejikonye and Shaytun
I have told them to desist from contributing to the thread which they refused to heed to, why fight a lost cause? The title of the thread alone has given it away, the more they contribute to the thread the more oxygen it gets to keep it breathing high on the first page of politics section.

And to tonyebarcanista who likes emotional and sensationalism arguments, your shallow mindedness in basing your argument on life span and mortality rate to jump into conclusion that Kenya is better than Nigeria and at the same time claiming that facts don't lie shows how deluded you are about the word "facts"
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by feelgoodInc: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oops I just saw it again
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
That thread should be there.
Apart from crude oil, Nigeria is no body.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by feelgoodInc: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
beamtopola:
That thread should be there.
Apart from crude oil, Nigeria is no body.

na true sha
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Kirgyakos(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Bros. È taya me o!

Pesin no go word again

everytime kenya is ahead of nigeria

ok make we do hw nw?...make we die
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
That thread is packed with meaningful info from a forensic auditing of the REAL NAIJ GDP from a top US finance whiz,to the DNA relationship between Ethiopian Omotic Hamar (not Oromo) and Kikuyus to a reappraisal of the Igbo role that led to the unfortunate events of 1967. Smth for everyone ,which is why its gone on for so long and won't die anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
That topic have introduced to many fellow Africans.
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by persius555(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
We should be happy that we actually have a platform where fellow Africans can come in and discuss issues affecting their nations. At least we know despite everything negative we have turned this great country into, we still have a nairaland for all.

OP, if you are not tired of the senseless tribal wars and insults that goes on daily on nairaland, then you shouldn't be tired of this beautiful thread neither.
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
shervydman:
that thread?................ its a five minute madness thread.
sometimes, very cool and educational and sometimes it gets out of hand........the truth is, once u're in, u may never wanna come out.
LOL
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:
the thread should be removed
A thread that drives enough traffic to sustain some blogs? Oga Seun won't agree with you on that o!
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by chiamaka4g: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
He created that useless thread?
waledeji:
Tonyebacanista or whatever is name should be ashamed of himself anytime he sees that thread on Nairaland.
If I were him I would have begged admin to pull it down since.

Shame on Tonye

I spit on his head undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Am telling you very boring thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
That thread is really educative,if you go through it keenly from page 1 to current page,you'll realize Nigeria is still a backward country.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by ChristianNorth: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
The longest threat here is on military affairs
Tonyebarcanista just hit 4252 pages. He is a legend

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Mastakija(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
BAILMONEY:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO, DEAL WITH IT MANangry
KENYA IS A JUNGLE,
GET OVER IT BOY

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Obakillah: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by helinues: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Funnily, I inspired the writer about that particular article... grin grin

Seeing your positive handiwork always bring smiles on the cheek....
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by Aderr: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Funnily, I inspired the writer about that particular article... grin grin

Seeing your positive handiwork always bring smiles on the cheek....
Which article?
Re: Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread by helinues: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Aderr:
Which article?

The writer behind Kenya is better than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu / Under-Age Voter Registration, Prosecutable Child Rights Abuse / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.