Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors (20409 Views)

The Future is here Nigerian Born Inventors: The Invention Of Koniku Kore / Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / Nigerian Oshiorenoya Agabi Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessor- Koniku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Lifestone(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Some comments above are sickning. If you dont believe in Nigeria, you can't benefit
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by honeymills(f): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Congrats
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Roy11: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Afonja the great
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by DieBuhari: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Edo Man doing us proud

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by IgboticGirl(f): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
d
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by DieBuhari: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2017
He hasn't achieved anything yet sha
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by BiggyBamBam: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
awesomet1:
Nigerians are awesome. A young Lagos-born

Sorry to burst your bubble.
If he was an Ibo, the igbos will shout "he is a Biafran."
Now Yorubas now want to claim a Niger-Deltan.
He is from EDO STATE!!!

Lagos ko, Lagos ni

4 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by BiggyBamBam: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Christian doing us proud

Tribal bigot, he is from EDO STATE!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by BiggyBamBam: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2017
DieBuhari:
Edo Man doing us proud

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by lukaino(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Another laudable feat by an Etsako- man. Big ups Edo state

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by kinibigdeal(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Evan could have done better but he chose to build kidnapping chips
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by preponey: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
they do have the good tech and lab test tools; no hypothesis in Nigeria, i yaff because does meant to import that equipment are greedology in the highest order.

enigma2007:
Oh Nice... Would love to see it in action when mass-produced..
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by GuntersChain(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Rise of the machines loading, I hope there is a John Connor somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2017
GuntersChain:
Rise of the machines loading, I hope there is a John Connor somewhere.

It is still a bit early for Terminator-style machines to rise up...but it is something that could happen in the next 60-80 years by my reckoning.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by DisGuy: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Hmm hope it is not another Theranos....

and whats with the rough/unkept hair brigade African footballers and....

Just shave it off if you don't have time
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by GuntersChain(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
9jakohai:

It is still a bit early for Terminator-style machines to rise up...but it is something that could happen in the next 60-80 years by my reckoning.

By your reckoning if you say so. Technological advancement comes with a price.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Generica(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
And he's dressed in simple attire. Wow! Let it be here in Nigeria, and he would have worn the most expensive suit. O, how a good environment helps a good brain!

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by LionDeLeo: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Lifestone:
Some comments above are sickning. If you dont believe in Nigeria, you can't benefit

Don't even bother yourself. Most of them suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

If you take any one of them to the most developed countries, they won't behave different from goats.

Those monkeys always fighting unclad on the streets of Europe, where are they from?

Hardwork is hardwork be it in the village or on planet Mars.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by AAinEqGuinea: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Love it!!

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
nice... smiley
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2017
prettyboi1:
Good thinking.
Meanwhile, here in Nigeria, most people (kids, teenagers, youths, Adults etc) are more concerned with trivial things like ethnic,tribal & religious bias & sentiments.
I'm honestly tired of the people of this country.
My brother e tire me too.
You won't be surprised they might not even read the article . Them go so e too long.
Olodos the lot of them angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by chicoMX(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
I only came here to check his name, and to celebrate a genius
congratulobia!
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by enigma2007(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
preponey:
they do have the good tech and lab test tools; no hypothesis in Nigeria, i yaff because does meant to import that equipment are greedology in the highest order.

I do not understand what you just wrote up there?
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2017
dhebo:
glad he escaped this country... grin
I swear. Maybe if he hasnt left he too would have been shouting sai baba all over the Internet.
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by enigma2007(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Generica:
And he's dressed in simple attire. Wow! Let it here in Nigeria, and he would have worn the most expensive suit. O, how a good environment helps a good brain!

Most tech people don't dress expensive or show off.. They are more interested in their passion or their tech..

1 Like

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by Orpe7(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Tony stark in the making
Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
I keep telling ppl that the best decision they can make in theirlife is to leave nigeria. What someone thinks he knows and is been hailed in nigeria aa a kingkong ,the person will find out it is the just the basic beginning of knowledge in other developed countries. Talents are wasting away in nigeria sadly

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by MrPdtech: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
slawomir:
always have this natural likeness for computers
wanted to get computer science or computer engineering but luckily for me uniben gave me one. computer science
but computer engineering would have been better so I can learn computer hard wares like this oshiorenoya
but instead uniben gave me computer science so I will be killing myself on programming. Pascal, fortran.
anyway am managing it. at all at all na im bad

am not a member of name checkers association because we don't do that nonsense here in edo state but let me say because this oshiorenoya is from edo the poster didn't specify his state of origin.
Edo always excel but they don't make noise!

Broda.. I wish say na me get that comp. Science... I've always loved coding...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors by mikhe2(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2017
slawomir:
am not a member of name checkers association because we don't do that nonsense here in edo state but let me say because this oshiorenoya is from edo the poster didn't specify his state of origin.
Edo always excel but they don't make noise!

have this natural likeness for computers
wanted to get computer science or computer engineering but luckily for me uniben gave me one. computer science
but computer engineering would have been better so I can learn computer hard wares like this oshiorenoya
but instead uniben gave me computer science so I will be killing hemyself on programming. Pascal, fortran.
anyway am managing it. at all at all na im bad..

I guess he's from etsako west in edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Technology, A Blessing Or A Curse? / Amadu Ali, Snake Charmer In Nigeria / Control A Rat With Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.