Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Uniport Basic Studies Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Basic Studies Information (8743 Views)

Application Is Open For UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme 2012/2013 / Uniport Basic Aspirant Meet Here / Uniport Basic Studies Programme 2008/2009 Application Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Basic Studies Information by abariko1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
Please do anyone in this network has a reliable information about the Basic Studies at Uniport, i.e Past Questions Papers, How the Program is and so forth.
I will be happy if you reply me.
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by fabby26(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ abariko. As for uniport basic program.The program is runned for one academic year of which it is divided into two semesters just as the regular program. In those two semester, you hve to be given an assessment exams for each semester. The 2009/2010  application program for 2010/2011 admission is now on course. The application form is sold for N7000 with additional N500 bank charges.After the form payment.Also remeber you have to have the last yr jamb score up to the score specified for each faculty u're applying for{e.g 200+ for Medical sciences & Engineering, 180+ for Physical sciences}. After that of which you can now go to the internet to process your photocard for the selection exam as there're used to be many candidates for this,so they have to put a screening exam for the selection of candidates. After the screening,the list of successful admitted candid8ts will be published for payment of school fees of N50,000.
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by abariko1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thanks alot, but what I want to know and wonder is that how can a basic program be accompanied by an aptitude test. Sha it is there, so what I really want to know is that: How many questions are my expecting in the Engineering Course. I will be grateful if my question is been looked upon.
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by ibimke: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
Last year basic apt. test questions was 50. 10 physics,10 chemistry,10 maths,10 english & 10 biology questions.
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by abariko1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
Please someone tell me, when is the Uniport Basic Online registration for admitted students begin
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by Missy4real(f): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls I scored 22% on de basic screening exam for 2012/2013 comp sc. Will be admitted??
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2013
pls anybody with useful info should tell me wen UNIPORT BASIC for 2014 sure to begins....i want to take it
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by Uniqueempress(f): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2013
do we need jamb for the basic program?:/
Re: Uniport Basic Studies Information by KABINET: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uniport pre-degree(certificate) program extended till December 10th. For registration, questions/inquiries on any about uniport, contact Kingsley Onwuka of Kabinet Computers, 174 uniport road Choba on 07035180520. if u just got admission, congrats! contact Kingsley Onwuka for online registration/processing of ur admission, and for any technical assistance, questions/inquiries especially Political&Administrative Studies department. Free registration/services(absolutely free) for newly admitted students of Political&Administrative Studies department; just contact Kingsley Ndubuisi Onwuka (who is also your course mate), Welcome!

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Should Know About The JAMB Mock Exam / University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise / 7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.