Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos (23540 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Lovely !
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by statrboiTolu(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
akpaan:
abeg who get cold water here?
guy, me sef dey find....u sure say we no go ask evans??

1 Like

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by AuroraB(f): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL no wonder you are so desperate that's why you created all those pointless unintelligent threads and even bashing your own fellow female nairalanders with the hope of getting praises from nairalanders dudes, I hope you are enjoying the pms you get, you will soon get married to one of them ehn and then soon after the marriage will kick you out when he finds out you are just a desperate block head who has nothing to offer.

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by talk2saintify(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
ah didnt know ha

1 Like

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by MissGracy(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
ojkalito:
How I wish all these marriages are as colorful as all these pre wedding disturbances...Work on your marriage and not on ur wedding folks
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by cerowo(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL no wonder you are so desperate that's why you created all those pointless unintelligent threads and even bashing your own fellow female nairalanders with the hope of getting praises from nairalanders dudes, I hope you are enjoying the pms you get, you will soon get married to one of them ehn and then soon after the marriage will kick you out when he finds out you are just a desperate block head who has nothing to offer.

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided
Ogbeni take am easy na
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided

Wawuu shocked cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by 1mobile: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
nice one
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by efismikoko(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided

Kai you are mean
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by 0b10010011: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It will obviously not last

She can't make a good wife

Re u hungry?

1 Like

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Chicybez: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
[sup][/sup]hmmm, bros are u God? y are u so hateful? SHW
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by CeeJay419(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
One of the pictures...
She doesn't want him to kiss her...
Hmmm...
Could it be that his mouth stinks?

*just wondering*... Cj
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by chuksanambra: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by uju22(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by baby124: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Beautiful couple. I really love this. So nice.
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided
why are people this cold? grin grin
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
CeeJay419:
One of the pictures...
She doesn't want him to kiss her...
Hmmm...
Could it be that his mouth stinks?

*just wondering*... Cj
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by cris07(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=57717979]Congratulations to her.... Nothing is as sweet as getting married. [/quote
i like to meet u...
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by cris07(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Congratulations to her.... Nothing is as sweet as getting married.
i like to meet u...
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by diamondstar90: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jesus Christ, this person no get conscience
How can u just predict others people's future like that.i fear u ooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With pear jaw face.

grin
undecided

Oh... I'm not searching and on the part of pms.. I don't accept it because I don't need it. I'm in a healthy relationship, I don't need those pms .... Nairaland is my playing ground.

1 Like

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Jaybee247: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na d guy b tobbie touch na.. Male hair stylist
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Cinderella5(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eya, no wonder you are asslicking males here, desperado marriage seeker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by NaeChris: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
sonofLuci:

With your pear jaw face.

grin
undecided
Who be this?
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by yemmy75(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
slawomir:
beautiful
that sweet moment when you return from work and you meet your beautiful wife and kid all smiling at you saying "daddy welcome" and the wife saying "honey how was your day at work"
mehhhh........... marriage just dey hungry me. and God knows I will make her a full house wife no matter what people will say even if I have to be paying her salary for not allowing her go to work because the most beautiful thing in marriage is when you get home and your wife is wearing something hot and sexy waiting for you to return home. not after you return from work you will be waiting for her to also come from work.
Yea... It's beautiful for you. But have you considered the fact that it might not be 'beautiful' for her? Remember she's human too, an adult for that matter. That phrase "no matter what" shouldn't come up.
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Most especially to someone that loves you truely
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by willokos(f): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
mystry:
aaaaaw I feel like getting married any single lady?
i am available oooooo.....
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Actually making money is way sweeter .. don't you think so
Who marriage even epp .. tomorrow now they divorce sad so really it ain't that sweet
Bia where have u been since..
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by olu4life(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy Tobi don turn celeb. Lol
Re: Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

haba.the babe has not even entered the man house,you're already wishing them evil.nawa o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) / Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.