Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (23458 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Naira Marleyโ€™s Statement On Mohbadโ€™s Death: Four Talking Points / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Okay guys, so I went through this thread on frontpage today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854170/mohbad-pastor-bakare-knocks-late

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

144 Likes 22 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by TemplarLandry: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2023
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire from who's money? Oh I get it from the gullible sheeple he has been scamming in the name of offering and tithe? Okay.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ebubeson: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.

Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Hausa people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Many are making money off Imole suspicious death

6 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by bigdammyj: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Noted.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by saasala(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Okay`

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Psalmistproject: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
This shouldn't be here on fp!

It can remain in the religious forum..

4 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Xwizard: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
pastor not sensitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by kowema(f): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Lol.
This is funny

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Okay.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by SirLakes: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Who the fรปck is you and bakare angry

Who the fรบck pushed this trash to front page

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by inoki247: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
The Lord be with everyone....

Many av used the case to become a writter, increase dere fan base, increase dere YouTube page view and subscribers, use it to build derr Twitter page, Instagram. Etc....

2 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by JetApartment: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

I really don't understand this mentality that anybody that smokes or drink is automatically a bad person, most people that don't even smoke or drink are far more evil...

This Pastor that is supposed to have sense is here yapping nonesense...he obviously doesn't read his Bible to understand that you don't condemn or judge people, Jesus did not condemn or judge a well known prostitute or taxman or even a thief on the cross.

Self-righteous people will fill hell than actual sinners because they think they are perfect and dont need repentance for the sin they didnt know they have committed while heaven will be filled with known sinners who repented before they die.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by sofeo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alright
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Godofwar247(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
N
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by RepoMan007: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I am sure that was how you agreed to work for BMC. A billionaire spoke to you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tunde Bakare a man who bought apc form for 100m and got zero votes. A useless wasted man

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by treatise: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

God "revealed" to Pastor Bakare that he'd become the President of Nigeria ; maybe the name BAKARE has bad effects or connotation hence, he couldn't become president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Evolutionism: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Op you are seriously very MARD.

You have no one to tell you all this while but i just told you now.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by FashionCookie(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
The dead tell no tales. RIP Imole

3 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by lovinguszz: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Awesome Response.
Very logical. Thumbs up cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ponlear(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
True
Even the Bible said โ€œThou shall not judgeโ€
Most pastors are quick to condemn this days and in reality, they are wolves covered in sheep feathers..

Go check their skeletons.. you will see how much is hidden behind their closets.

If heaven exist.. and judgement is true, we will all see

2 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by loveli2uall: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Political pastor of #100million naira for apc ticket instead of sharing it as free offer...
Politipasto

3 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by newnigerdelta00: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

......why truth dey pain owner,if the pastor Truth pain you or mohbad death pain you then why not die for mohbad..cut your head put for mohbad grave if you truly love mohbad....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Brushstrokes20: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Spot on response!๐Ÿ’ฏ
Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast a stone undecidedโš–๏ธ
Mohbad ain't no Saint, neither are YOU Mr pastorpreneur! undecided
Even you are member of a diabolic party that's been wreaking havoc on Nigeria and making the country a HELL ON EARTH for most citizens!

Enough of NONSENSE undecided

# remove the LOG of wood in your eyes before pointing at specs of dust in someone's eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by dfrost: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
lipsrsealed There's always a time to speak and a time to keep quiet. Honestly, some people need to keep their opinions to their selves else they reduce their self-worth (if they had any before).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by BobbieZion(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
A billionaire from who's money? Oh I get it from the gullible sheeple he has been scamming in the name of offering and tithe? Okay.

I wonder who sit in the congregation.

A pastor who talks anyhow.
A pastor who supports Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by NOwazobia: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trash as usual. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo / Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face / Davido Scores A Penalty Kick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.