Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 (911 Views)

7 Ways You Can Make Money With A Drone / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You / 7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 by naija4realblog: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello, probably you have been thinking of ways to make money online, you have searched your ass out, but you don’t seem to get the right clue or nothing seems to work for you, you may have asked yourself if there is anything like Making money online? The answer remains a Yes with a capital letter “Y”.

Every day on the internet you see people posting about so many ways to make money online but to tell you the truth, only a few actually works.

At some point in my life, I was in that position where I was as broke as a joke, I had to rely on my parents for everything but in other, to get myself out of the misery I had to start searching online to see if there’s a profound way to make money online. I searched the internet every single day, I tried every single E-Business bloggers/marketers wrote about but then it all seemed like I was wasting my time……. Let’s cut the long story short I got into some internet business that actually works and has been helping me making money online –Trust me now I make 7 times my salary from the internet every month. (Sometimes more). This article is meant to help you make the right choice when it comes to choosing the business that will help you make money online with ease.

You might ask yourself “why do I need to know how to make money online, when I already have a Job?” then I will have to ask you if you ever see the need to get another source of income, knowing that one day you might lose your job, or even get old and lose the ability to work, making money online is one thing I believe can last for a lifetime because you can work from the comfort of your home. Just to mention a few reasons though. This article is for anyone who wants an extra source of income.

I will list the top 7 ways to make money online this 2017:

AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Affiliate marketing is one of the proven ways to make money online, As an affiliate marketer all you have to do is promote a company’s product, and you earn a particular commission for any product you sell, most times you earn just by sending traffic (visitors) to the site.

Here being a seller is the Key. The success of affiliate marketing depends on how the marketer relates to his or her audience

BLOGGING:
This requires owning a blog where you frequently post articles depending on your thoughts, your views, information’s e.t.c, making money from blogging is quite easy, there are many ways you can make money from your blog, just to mention a few, advertising, sponsoring a post, promoting products e.t.c are ways to make money from a blog

LOW-RISK SPORTS BETTING:
most people don’t see this as an option, while others see it as illegal, but trust me, sport betting pays, and its legal (in my country) you invest little amount of money on sport betting websites and if the outcome of the match u placed your bet on ends as you predicted, you win… you just have to place your bet on matches you are sure of.

FREELANCING:
Freelancing requires you to offer services online, a freelancer is a self-employed person, as a freelancer you can offer services based on the field you are skilled at, nearly every type of service a business or client would need can be provided by a freelancer including Copywriting, marketing, graphic designing, programming, E.T.C . and you get paid for offering any of those services

MINI IMPORTATION:
This is one genuine business on the internet that can earn you a huge amount of money monthly, mini importation is a business where you buy goods in small quantity from abroad at wholesale prices and resell in your locality, and make a massive profit.

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADE:
Cryptocurrency trade deals with the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and other altcoins. Here you buy at a cheap rate then save in your blockchain wallet for some time after which the coin must have appreciated OR experienced an increase in value then you sell at a higher price and earn yourself some money.

TRADING PHYSICAL GOODS ONLINE:
Trading Physical Goods online is one way to make cool money online simply because its one of the easiest ways on this list, most times you don’t have to be the real provider of the goods. In this case, you tell the owner of the goods that you will sell his or her product online and you get a cut off the profit made.

There are some other ways you can make money online but the ones mentioned above can be done by anybody regardless of your tech knowledge. So go ahead and make your choice from the list above to make your 2017 fruitful and I will be here to guide you through…..

NOTE: The list above is not made in any particular order, so put in mind that all of them are lucrative depending on how you go about the business

If you have any comment, question or thought you would love to share, please do drop a comment using our comment box below.
Do not hesitate, we appreciate your comments, questions, and thoughts and we will surely drop a feedback if need be
And please don’t forget to share this post with friends, family, neighbors and even your enemies using the social media share buttons below.

Thank you
#LaziestMillionaire

Article Via: http://wealthyflamez.com/make-money-online/make-money-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 by Dollabiz: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 by cicizhang(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
We are Epay.com ( www.epay.com ) and established in 2014, a legal online payment with PCI &DSS certificate.our main service it is E-currency exchange, money transfer, pay and receive worldwide online.

E-currency exchange: https://www.epay.com/en/deposit_withdraw.htm
[/url]
Perfect Money
bitcoin
OKPAY
Payeer
PayPal

You can buy and sell your E-currency on Epay.com with a good rate.
-Accept global users
- Quick processing order
-Low rate

Money Transfer

We accept some bank channel to transfer and withdraw funds

Western Union
MoneyGram
Wire Transfer

More detail about the fee please check this link: https://www.epay.com/en/fees.htm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Our target business partner:

E-currency Exchanger, Online Shop, Shopify & Woocommerce Merchant, bitcoin trading, Webmaster, Investment Platform, Forex Platform, Digital Goods

Benefit:

-Multi-Payment Ways: Deposit and withdraw with Perfect Money, bitcoin, OKPAY, Payeer, (PayPal) Wire Transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Ria Money Transfer and so on.

-Low Fees: It's free to pay and get paid.Our low fees are tough to beat.Compare us with the competition, you save more.

-Safe and Trustful: Epay is a legal online payment system with PCI&DSS certificate. Reliable services help your money arrive safely.

-Global: It's easy to use and we're here to ensure your fund's security.Make payments to anyone at anytime and anywhere.

Learn More:https://www.epay.com/?ref=527495

(1) (Reply)

Door To Door Delivery (THL) / Bitcoin Value Drops By $2,000 In 24 Hours / List Of Solar Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.