Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State (401 Views)

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Photos Rice Smuggling In Connivance With Customs From Niger Through Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by Flexygist: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Some rice farmer are currently receiving treatment at the Benue State University Teaching Hospital after they were attacked by Fulani herdsmen in North Bank, Makurdi on Tuesday, June 20

According to Ukan Kurugh, after butchering the farmers, the herdsmen led their cows into the farm and started grazing."While we were busy on a peaceful protest today to Government House Makurdi to show support to the governor for passing and signing the anti grazing bill into law and to also frown @ the various threat/comments by the Miyyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) innocent rice farmers were however butchered @ North Bank across the bridge when they were farming rice and herdsmen walked onto the farm and started grazing.

The result is what you are seeing below as the injured farmers were rushed to the Benue State University Teaching Hospital. These people (fulanis) have been showing themselves inspite of the passing and signing of the anti grazing bill into law.

The Fulani herdsmen are still threatening the indigenous and peace loving people of Benue state.

What is the FG up to?"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/21/photos-rice-farmers-brutally-hacked-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue-state/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by MediumStout(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
I pray for peace in this great nation
Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
I can't believe I am living with all these animals .... cry

RIP to the dead
Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by MediumStout(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2017
I'm so sad to read this sad
Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by Jabioro: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Either the govt or the people concerned should find the way to deal ruthlessly with monsters called Fulani
Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by MediumStout(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I can't believe I am living with all these animals .... cry

RIP to the dead

Don't call fellow nigerians animals. Pray for them to repent instead. This is the true identity of christ. You end time Christians are hate filled
Re: Photos: Rice Farmers Brutally Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
MediumStout:

Don't call fellow nigerians animals. Pray for them to repent instead. This is the true identity of christ. You end time Christians are hate filled
Pray for unrepentant criminals, Never.......

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: 3 Nigerian Scammers Get 235-years Of Total Jail Sentence In U.S.A / Too Bad!!! Nta Reporter Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Benin / Drama As Father Accused Of Defiling His 13-year-old Daughter In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.