Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light (28098 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Victni: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Moi University Female medicine student in Kenya was hacked to death at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret by a man alleged to be the boyfriend. Gistvic Reports.

Ivy Wangeci, a sixth year student, was hit on the head with the axe as the attacker tried to escape but was caught and set on fire.

The attacker sustained serious burn injuries and is currently undergoing treatment at the MTRH.

It has been confirmed that the lady, Ivy is dead after been rushed to the hospital.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/moi-university-female-student-kenya.html

1 Share

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by LuciferYaweh: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Judging by the absence of blood on the axe, I can confirm that he never hit her with it.
She probably died of a previously untreated STD on the spot.

She attacked him first but he's alive while she's dead.

Good.

Now I can sleep in peace tonight. grin

19 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
they certainly dealt with him accordingly..... sadly, he is still breathing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by yarimo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Judging by the absence of blood on the axe, I can confirm that he never hit her with it.

Good.

oga constable well done

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by daddytime(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can't figure out any fire or burn marks from the guy in the pics abi Kenyan Petrol no get level like Nigerian Petrol.

Dem for quick talk na make I donate one small Eva water bottle of Nigerian petrol from black market.

Foolish idiotic boy..

21 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is so BARBARIC!

Doing this to someone you love(d)?!

[s]Truly, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned![/s]
Truly a thin line between love and hate!

She He should get ready to face the consequences of her his actions.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
angry

Chai

See wetin jealousy and love of dick caused sad

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
She must surely be a witch. shocked

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by GOFRONT(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wasted
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by looseweight: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
RIP Fine girl... For your natural weight loss tips, kindly check my profile

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by ntyce(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
The prettiest Kenyan lady I have ever seen.
Killed like that....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by yemmight(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
See wasted better ponmo.
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Hadampson(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai... See the fine babe wey the bastard wasted cry

R.I.P beautiful damsel embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by ecclize: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why be say most kenyan girl dey get contour for head?

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by 2special(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Rest in Peace Lady but not proper for the police to tamper with evidence by holding the axe without a hand glove. A good and stubborn lawyer can prove the guy innocent if care is not taken,Let the culprit be severally dealt with.

6 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Investmentfreak: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Moi University Female medicine student in Kenya was hacked to death at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret by a man alleged to be the boyfriend. Gistvic Reports.

Ivy Wangeci, a sixth year student, was hit on the head with the axe as the attacker tried to escape but was caught and set on fire.

The attacker sustained serious burn injuries and is currently undergoing treatment at the MTRH.

It has been confirmed that the lady, Ivy is dead after been rushed to the hospital.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/moi-university-female-student-kenya.html

You mean this guy is the one browsing her internet

To see this kind girl in my country (ondo state) is hard o and he just wasted her

6 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by BlackfireX: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
And the useless mumu police used his hand to handle the weapon....

Chai...in the eyes of the law ... The police man killed the girl.

Africans eh....

13 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Pavore9: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Good.

Hope you have not ran out of your medication?

15 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by mirabell98: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
post=77400791:
This is so BARBARIC!

Doing this to someone you love(d)?!

Truly, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

She should get ready to face the consequences of her action.
lol

chai

see poor education...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by quincyshakur(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
So u won tell me say dos boobi wey i dey see so go jus enta ground lik dat
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by jencarlo: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can you imagine probably had a fight and he killed her

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by kenodrill: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Damn!!!!..... What a pretty damsel.RIP
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by emmyt2: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Africa and blood NA WAOOOO

MAY GOD HELP US...
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by OgbanjeProphet: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kenya still dey learn jungle justice.

I never hear say anybody survived after being set on fire by a mob in Naija. Even Nigerian Police go help supervise the fire.

Meanwhile, I wish to advise my fellow young people to forget love, because, love is a scam. Enjoy sex with no emotional attachments whatsoever. If the gal or the guy no gree, no kill ya self.

The only person you owe love is your wife or husband.

Anybody who kills or dies this way is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Craziestgirl(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jeesu!

The policeman is handling the murder weapon
having the fingerprints of the murderer.
Was he trained in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Solokito(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
This girl most have stolen his money,guy you no try,u for collect her pant and let go of her
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Good.

Mr olopa welldone, what if he hit her with the back of the axe?

1 Like

Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Mopolchi: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
kenyan people behave like animals
Re: Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light by Deborachi(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
From Nigeria down to Kenya..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.