Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sign Up Today To Drive With Uber And Taxify (499 Views)

Urgent Vacancies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Experience Drivers For Pool Car, Uber And Taxify / Are You A Driver In Need Of Second Source Of Income Sign Up Today With Uber / Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up Today To Drive With Uber And Taxify by Tombrook0: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Why jobless when you can drive Sign Up Today To. Drive With Uber And Taxify with lots of benefits, register today.

Hey! Come drive Uber with me and get ₦20,000 when you sign up in Lagos https://partners.uber.com/i/bsnhxqyyf

Requirements
Valid drivers license

Whatsapp 07061960316 if you need any help.
Re: Sign Up Today To Drive With Uber And Taxify by Tombrook0: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
More drivers are making 30k per week while waiting at home complaining.follow the referral link and sign up today.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Front Desk Executives(females Only) At A Bank Head Office / I.T Company Vacancy For Website Designer / Career Opportunities At MTN Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.