Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? (757 Views)

SOLD.....Doesnt get any better, New 2015 13"retina Macbook Pro MF839LL/A 250k / I Jst Turned Down A Hp15 8gigram 750gb Corei5@75k Bcus It Doesnt Have A Cd Drive / Chromebook Pixel Touch-Screen Laptop By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? by platinumnk(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
I was looking at laptops recently and I noticed that Dell laptops dont have a touch sensitive media control

It makes the top of the keyboard look so plain and ugly . lipsrsealed

Do you know why they dont have one? If they did Dells would be perfect.

Until then HP. because Dell refuses to see how useful that is.

What do you think?
Re: Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? by calabaman(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2010
Their hardware designers ought 2be fired for their primitive designs, As for me its Acer all the way!, Good 2see u back in action was worried about u, U on fb?
Re: Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? by femi4: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2010
Sure, Dell need to work on that,Infact its one of the reason I changed to hp
Re: Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? by Moonraker1(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2010
for really??

actually they do, ofcourse you would hv to go for their studio xps line, xps 1340 and 1640 have touch buttons

respectively, with the inclusion of dell studio 1730,
Re: Why Doesnt Dell Have Touch Sensitive Media Controls? by dayooye(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
Moonraker1:

for really??

actually they do, ofcourse you would hv to go for their studio xps line, xps 1340 and 1640 have touch buttons

respectively, with the inclusion of dell studio 1730,

you re right, i hv seen d xps model, it has d touch sensitive media buttons, d only backside is dat dos models re a little bit expensive when compared 2 hp products,

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Laptop Shuts Down Itself / Pes 2010 / Bank Monitoring Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.