Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide (583 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide by StateNews: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wealthy kidnap kingpin, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, also known as Evans told men of the Lagos State police command yesterday that he could not locate one of his dens after taking them round the state in a frantic search.
He told the police that he could not locate the hideout because it was rented by one of his gang members.

He, however, directed the police to where the gang member is.

According to Vanguard, the detectives left the command headquarters, Ikeja in the early hours of yestersay, in company of the suspect, but were shocked by the way he took them round the city aimlessly for hours only to inform them later that he could not locate the den.

He informed them that one of his gang members who rented the den, was in Abuja.

He told the police, “I cannot divide myself into two.

he person that rented the place is now in Abuja. You can look for him there

.“I have done my own and I cannot deceive you people. So, look for him in Abuja

.”

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/06/21/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-reveals-gang-members-location/

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide by Jirate(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
He no try, they should do their work by themselves, how much are they paying him for all the information he has been leaking out to them.
Nothing is free you know, I have a feeling he is helping the police for a purpose, he must have made a secret or gentleman agreement with them in return for something unknown to us.
Trust the police at your own peril. cool

(1) (Reply)

Drama As 10-year-old Boy Is Exchanged For Three Bags Of Rice In Lagos / Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points / Parents Of Kidnapped Pupils Pay 31m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.