Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points (578 Views)

How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by farem: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
AGONY OF DR.IDONG UDOM
My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points Before Taking Me Into Their Den
– Dr. Idongesit Udom
The Proprietor of Sure of Foundation Polytechnic, Dr. Idongesit Udom has made shocking revelations about his journey with his abductors to their den.
Dr. Idongesit Udom who was recently released by his abductors after chopping off his hand revealed that his abductors bribed policemen with a sum of N2,000 at every checkpoint and had a free way to their den.
Dr. Udom who revealed this during an interview recently, said with a bribe of N2,000 given to the police at every check point, his abductors were able to drive pass 19 check points without being caught.
According to him, “The first day, I was driven away from Ukanafun at 9.50amand they took me along Aba Road. We drove through a bush for about one hour, then some of them went to check if the road was clear. When they returned, we continued the journey. We arrived at our destination around 11.30pm. They took me to a storey building and kept me on the ground floor, under the staircase. It is a well-built compound with double fencing. I don’t know who built that kind of house and handed it over to the kidnappers. One funny thing is that they drove past 19 police checkpoints without being caught. Whenever they approached the checkpoints, they would come down and give the policemen N2,000 and passed. I was tied down on the floor of the Siena”.
Speaking about his travails in his abductors’ den, Dr. Idongesit Udom said he was chained, put in a dark room throughout his days in his abductors den and exposed to emissions from generating set.
He also revealed that his abductors believed in the efficacy of prayer and had forced him to pray for them so that they would not be caught by security agents who were searching for them.
According to him: “When the officers came to two buildings away from where I was kept, they told me that as an Elder in the church, I should pray that they should not enter the compound we were in. they threatened me that if they entered, they would cut off my neck and put my body in a well in the compound where the security personnel would not be able to see me. I knelt down and started praying. I told God not to allow the officers enter the compound because I wanted my body to be buried in Ukanafun. I was not sure of life again when they came with their knives and guns and surrounded me”.
Dr. Idongesit Udom said his abductors decided to cut his hand when it became obvious to them that policemen were tracking them.
“That night was my 31 days in captivity. Then they became uncomfortable and said since my children were tracking them, they would release me but with my leg and hand cut off. I pleaded with them not to cut my leg and hand but to kill me and leave my remains on the main road where the police officers would see them. I blessed them for keeping me alive for 31 days. I blessed them for the BP drugs and for the sausage.
“We left the house for the bush around 9.35pm. There were no buildings and people there. They asked me to lie down. I did and they folded my shirt, trousers and cut my hand in one heavy strike. They did not want me to say anything and because of all the blessings and pleadings, when their leader wanted to cut my leg, two out of the four men who came that day held him and said, “this man is already over 62, he would not even survive with one hand, because from here to Aba-Umuahia road is over an hour walk,” Dr Udom bemoaned.
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by lazsnaira(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
NO JOY
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by 4reala(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oga, and u dey there dey count how much dem dey give police, u no.fit shout make d police them comee rescue you
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by BuariCopyPaste: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's what you get when you decide to remain in the zoo republic.....

In Biafra republic, you will not be able to bribe police men at 19 different checkpoints
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
4reala:
Oga, and u dey there dey count how much dem dey give police, u no.fit shout make d police them comee rescue you
*Nigerian police* undecided
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by Young03(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
lies
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
No source?
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by obamabinladen(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmm
Re: Agony Of Dr. Idong Udom: My Abductors Bribed Police At 19 Check Points by Authoreety: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
NPF=Nigeria's problem

crime can Neva be reduced in Nigeria without scrapping our police!

police are criminals ah swear!

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Cult Group Member, Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Man Hides N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV (photos) / Meet This Pretty Lady Who Was Killed In Ozubulu Church Attack (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.