Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Introduction To R Programming Training - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Introduction To R Programming Training (4671 Views)

Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Day.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please where do you reside?
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2017
kingchi32:
Please where do you reside?

We are based in Lagos. Thank you!
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
We will be running a subsidized group training soon on the Mainland and Island. For those that are interested, kindly signify here.

Watch this space for more details.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Undoubtedly, R is one of the most advanced statistical programming languages used world-wide by several statisticians to make their lives much easier and much more productive. R programmers can work on large complex objects (not limited to a small group of problems), exchange data in MS-Excel, ensure the accuracy of the code, keep a track of every computational step, preserve the history for later reference, work on advanced statistical analysis, do intricate visualizations and so on. R is backed by very elaborate technical documentation and tutorials contributed by many users. The overall structure and syntax of R is exclusively developed for statistical computation.

#LearnR today
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by peacettw: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Wow. It's kinda sad seeing just you all alone on this thread. Here to make an input.... Learning R at the moment cos I kinda felt that SPSS was limiting my range but I am learning this online as I suspect you also did. Internet availability has made learning to he so easy.

Wishing you the best in ur endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
peacettw:
Wow. It's kinda sad seeing just you all alone on this thread. Here to make an input.... Learning R at the moment cos I kinda felt that SPSS was limiting my range but I am learning this online as I suspect you also did. Internet availability has made learning to he so easy.

Wishing you the best in ur endeavor.

Many thanks for your input. R is a very good statistical environment and it's really worth your time and investment. Anyways, contrary to your opinion, I did not learn R online; I learned R in-class during my post-graduate degree and I worked with it for a couple of years before returning to Nigeria and I still do a lot with it. Online learning is good, in fact, it's fantastic but it doesn't take away the in-class teaching experience else, there wouldn't be need to go to formal school anymore as everything we need right from primary school to PhD is online. There is a limit to what you can do online and you can not rule out the offline teacher-student class interaction.

Cheers!
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by peacettw: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
dglconsults:

Many thanks for your input. R is a very good statistical environment and it's really worth your time and investment. Anyways, contrary to your opinion, I did not learn R online; I learned R in-class during my post-graduate degree and I worked with it for a couple of years before returning to Nigeria and I still do a lot with it. Online learning is good, in fact, it's fantastic but it doesn't take away the in-class teaching experience else, there wouldn't be need to go to formal school anymore as everything we need right from primary school to PhD is online. There is a limit to what you can do online and you can not rule out the offline teacher-student class interaction.

Cheers!

All true. I still prefer online though. With stackoverflow, Google search and YouTube, I think I will survive. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Call us today for our training schedule.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by Arisbel(f): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
I learnt SPSS first quarter of 2013 and in 2014 I had the opportunity to learn how to use R but was super busy with MSc course work. However I wish to learn it now, do you do private home tutoring in mainland, Lagos?
Another opportunity is to go to UNILAG which is close to my location so please be reasonable with your fee thank you.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Arisbel:
I learnt SPSS first quarter of 2013 and in 2014 I had the opportunity to learn how to use R but was super busy with MSc course work. However I wish to learn it now, do you do private home tutoring in mainland, Lagos?
Another opportunity is to go to UNILAG which is close to my location so please be reasonable with your fee thank you.

Hi, sorry this is coming late. Yes, we do and our fees are affordable.
Kindly call the phone number above.

Thank you.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2018
We are available to serve you.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Two major advantages of R versus other programming languages is that it can produce business-ready reports and machine learning-powered web applications.

#LearnR today
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
We wish every woman out there a happy mother's day. God bless our mothers!
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Call 08182657375 today and learn a highly-rewarding skill that you won't regret.
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Did you know that R is one of the most popular/sought-after tools for data analysis and also command a very high wage/salary?

Learn R today!

Call 08182657375
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by Dmjunior: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Can you please lay down your office address in Lagos as I can seem to find it anywhere
Thank you
Re: Introduction To R Programming Training by dglconsults: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2022
R is a special-purpose open-source programming language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used by Statisticians, Mathematicians, and Data Scientists etc for analysis and inferences. In this course, you will be introduced to the R environment and the fundamental basics of R language.

What you will learn:

• How to install R and CRAN Mirror and R Studio
• Arithmetic with R
• Variable assignments
• Functions
• Vectors
• Solving Matrices
• Factors
• Statistical calculations, plots and graphs
• Data Frames
• Project with real world data

Course Requirements:
• Basic knowledge of statistics and data structure
• Interest in R programming
• Access to a computer and internet connection

Who should attend this Course:
• Students who are studying Mathematics/Statistics-related courses
• Statistics lecturers and teachers
• Data/Research Analysts and Associates
• Economists, Accountants and Professionals in the Financial services industry
• Anybody leading or handling projects in Statistics
• Anybody interested in statistics, machine learning and data science
Benefits of attending this course:
• You will learn a new skill
• You will increase your chances of employment/promotion
• You will become highly sought-after in the data world
• You will be able to handle big projects and gain recognition

The training is delivered 100% online, so you can take it from anywhere.
For more information, send a WhatsApp message to 08182657375

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remote Work: What You Need To Know, And Where To Begin. / Bayelsa Govt. Pays N313m For Disengaged Staff Of Tertiary Institutions / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.