Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims (910 Views)

‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / Liechtenstein and Haiti used to have the exact same flag / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by pmartins: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
yesterdaday, l was watching the live service of the synagogue church of all nations i.e Emmanuel tv, which they show the video of a cargo plane sent from the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (EMMANUEL TV TEAM) to the country of haiti to help the earth quake victims.the people going include medical doctors and cheff etc. l know to many it will look very surprising becaus they are not expecting something like this from T.B Joshua, but it is the lords doing.l myself, l was surprised among all the pastors in Nigeria, this prophet still carries out his charity works to the haiti victims, it is so touching. did you know what l love most about this prophet? no matter what they say or do about him, he never give up about cristicism but still he keep pressing forward, what a kind of heart. l just pray for him that God should continue to use and bless him, amen
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
Look @ the stupidity of that your ignoramus pastor!

He sent a relief plane to haiti, when jos is @ his backyard!

Ignorance is really a disease!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by daylae(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
When trying to give aid to two people in need,you have to consider the degree of devastations-lives lost, more likely to be lost if urgent help are not forth-coming irrespective of the people involve in the crisis. Am not saying people in jos don't need help,but if one have to be fair,people in haiti shud be a priority. Guy u need to honestly compare the two scenario before talking-ill of the good gesture giving by the man of God, besides,the jos crisis has always been there;caused be sheer intolerance and baseless chain of hatred!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by maxtum(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
@DONJON! DONJON! DONJON!
How many time i call you? i know you and know wetin you dey find no let , me talk brain inside ur two sided head!!!
Who send you message

@Pmartins, which church you dey attend?and how come you na only yor antenna catch the clip? i dey wait for answer !

@ Daylae, abeg define natural disaster and human fight?then come re-read your post.
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by daylae(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
The crisis in jos could av been averted if only common sense prevails;but the evil that befell the people of haiti couldn't av been totally averted even though measures are taken to counter the effects before it happens. In other words,am saying that the jos crisis was consciously engineered by some sick trouble makers who should have been brought to book years back.wouldn't be surprise if the same situation arises in-no-time!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
Henceforth, my lips are sealed on this topic!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by daylae(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Maxtum,i dunno what u're driving at o, maybe u just dey pull my legs!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by pmartins: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
why is it that good thing is not appreciated in the eyes of people,some one is askin about my antena and the name of my church, lf you are watch emmanuel t .v , you can catch the vibes  by yourself.@dondon you talk like some1 that DOES not fear God. you are calling a pastor (stupidity)is like you are a muslim boy, u beta change your lips before they drop from your cheek
maxtum:

@DONJON! DONJON! DONJON!
How many time i call you? i know you and know wetin you dey find no let ,  me talk brain inside your two sided head!!!
Who send you message

@Pmartins, which church you dey attend?and how come you na only yor antenna catch the clip? i dey wait for answer !

@ Daylae, abeg define natural disaster and human fight?then come re-read your post.
donjon:

Look @ the stupidity of that your ignoramus pastor!

He sent a relief plane to haiti, when jos is @ his backyard!

Ignorance is really a disease!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
I maintain my initial stance!

Your 419 pastor is a bean head!

& if you dont like my insults, come & jump on my back or drink poison!

I sincerely hope you choose the latter.
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by Aniody: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ donjon, watch what comes out of your mouth, i dont really knw why u should sound this way about a man of God. if you are a muslim, how will you feel when someone sound this same way about your Imam? lets us be very careful about what we say about this man of God, he is not an ordinary, he is from God himself.
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by chidyke77(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
pmartins:

yesterdaday, l was watching the live service of the synagogue church of all nations i.e Emmanuel tv, which they show the video of a cargo plane sent from the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (EMMANUEL TV TEAM) to the country of haiti to help the earth quake victims.the people going include medical doctors and cheff etc. l know to many it will look very surprising becaus they are not expecting something like this from T.B Joshua, but it is the lords doing.l myself, l was surprised among all the pastors in Nigeria, this prophet still carries out his charity works to the haiti victims, it is so touching. did you know what l love most about this prophet? no matter what they say or do about him, he never give up about cristicism but still he keep pressing forward, what a kind of heart. l just pray for him that God should continue to use and bless him, amen
nice one from him
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2010
Have you ever heard a muslim bear the name "john"?
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by daylae(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
@donjonny e be like say u get extended family 4 jos? No worry,the situation is unda control now;but people in haiti still need our collective help. At least appreciating and encouraging people who are willing to ease the pain of haitians is not a bad start for u!
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
*grunts*
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by pirate07: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
@don
donjon:

*grunts*
God way is alway different from human WAY.
Re: Synagogue Church Visit The Haiti Victims by donjon: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abeg, make una free me!

Na wetin dey my mind, i tell una so!

(1) (Reply)

Nl Is Dead! / Bankole / #5000 Note Has Been Unleashed By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.