Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free (1598 Views)

Facebook Unveils Libra, A New Global Digital Currency / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / Learn How To Own A Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Here's a great opportunity to mine Ethereum for free. For those in the digital currency trading niche, this info may be useful to you. Ethereum is a form of digital currency like Bitcoin and the rest. The current price is about $335 per Ethereum and this price is likely to surge upwards soon. You can find out more through Google. One thing is sure though. The price of Ethereum will soon skyrocket and now that it is a bit easy to mine, we can take advantage of it.

To get started, you need to first create an Ethereum wallet. To do that, you can visit this link:

https://www.myetherwallet.com

Before creating the wallet please read the tutorial in the link below. Follow the instructions diligently and keep all the records safe and backed up. As for printing your Paper Wallet for backup, its easy to do if you are using Google Chrome. It will bring up a dialogue and you can save as PDF instead of printing (since you dont obviously have a printer). You can skip the last part about sending some amount of ETH to be sure you did everything right since you obviously don't have any yet. See the link here:

https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-create-a-new-wallet

Once you create your wallet, the next step is to start earning. Simply go to the site in the link below, put your wallet address, fill the captcha and click Get Reward. boom! You get some amount of ETH. All you have to do is repeat this every 5 minutes to get more. Once you accumulate up to 0.05 ETH then you can withdraw to your wallet. Here's the link:

Download this text file. Inside you'll find the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2jT_yENC2h2VERESnlyWFpBVEk/view?usp=drivesdk

Anybody can do this. You don't have to be a guru to start earning passive Ethereum. If you accumulate enough you can sell it directly or exchange it to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and sell.

If you find a better and tested way to earn please share. If you have questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Zdoh(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contacts
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by phensbassey: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Here's a great opportunity to mine Ethereum for free. For those in the digital currency trading niche, this info may be useful to you. Ethereum is a form of digital currency like Bitcoin and the rest. The current price is about $335 per Ethereum and this price is likely to surge upwards soon. You can find out more through Google. One thing is sure though. The price of Ethereum will soon skyrocket and now that it is a bit easy to mine, we can take advantage of it.

To get started, you need to first create an Ethereum wallet. To do that, you can visit this link:
https:///6Z2PuV

Before creating the wallet please read the tutorial in the link below. Follow the instructions diligently and keep all the records safe and backed up. As for printing your Paper Wallet for backup, its easy to do if you are using Google Chrome. It will bring up a dialogue and you can save as PDF instead of printing (since you dont obviously have a printer). You can skip the last part about sending some amount of ETH to be sure you did everything right since you obviously don't have any yet. See the link here:
https:///uPznVs

Once you create your wallet, the next step is to start earning. Simply go to the site in the link below, put your wallet address, fill the captcha and click Get Reward. boom! You get some amount of ETH. All you have to do is repeat this every 5 minutes to get more. Once you accumulate up to 0.05 ETH then you can withdraw to your wallet. Here's the link:
https:///UXuksm

Anybody can do this. You don't have to be a guru to start earning passive Ethereum. If you accumulate enough you can sell it directly or exchange it to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and sell.

If you find a better and tested way to earn please share. If you have questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
link not working bro
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by y4code(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
these are fake links correct it if any error bro
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2017
y4code:

Links are being truncated by NL... give me a moment to fix this
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2017
y4code:
phensbassey:
link not working bro

The tutorial has been updated with working links. Let me know if you have any challenge. Thanks.
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by mike404(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
BlackAfrican:

The tutorial has been updated with working links. Let me know if you have any challenge. Thanks.
STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE MY FRIENDangry THERES NOTHING LIKE FREE MONEY ANYWHERE
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
mike404:
STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE MY FRIENDangry THERES NOTHING LIKE FREE MONEY ANYWHERE

Wetin dey wori this one? How I'm I deceiving people?
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Matete4Life(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Any update on this link bro?
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by mike404(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Wetin dey wori this one? How I'm I deceiving people?
THERE'S NO FREE MONEY, TELL THEM THE TRUTH... STOP COLLECTING PEOPLES PHONE NUMBER AND EMAILS
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by jamace(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
mike404:
THERE'S NO FREE MONEY, TELL THEM THE TRUTH... STOP COLLECTING PEOPLES PHONE NUMBER AND EMAILS
grin grin
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
mike404:

And where in my post did I ask for phone number or emails? You must mad.
Re: How To Get Ethereum (digital Currency) For Free by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Matete4Life:
Any update on this link bro?

Links have been updated

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!!! Earninghabit Dot Com Is A.......... / What Can I Do With 5million Naira / Invest Now and earn over #30M..Ask me how??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.