Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Can I Do With 5million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With 5million Naira (1607 Views)

What Investment Can I Venture Into With 5million Naira / With 5million Naira Cash, Do I Travel To Uk Or Invest In Pure Water Bussines? / What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 5million Naira by santos247(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
I just relocated from the mifdle east and my total savings is N5Million naira.
What genuine investment opportunities can i go into. I am not used to taking very big risks but I need to settle down on a bussiness now. I am willing to start with a portion of the capital and expand once i have acquired enough experience in the field.
I wont fall for scams so keep them off if you cannot help my ministry... Lol

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by greatnaija01: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cryptocurrency is a fast rising global trend and with 100k you can make 10million in 6months. I am a living proof. then use your 4.9 million left to build a school hostel or something like transportation business that would bring u cash MONTHLY or DAILY respectively.

you can also try to import products from aliexpress. There are free tutorials on it here in Nairaland just search and learn and test it or go to youtube and see the free tutorials by nigerians on good quality importation. then use 500k to do it and sell your imported goods on JUMIA or KONGA from the comfort of your home. I do these too.

Bless u bro.

santos247:
What genuine investment opportunities can i go into. I am not used to taking very big risks but I need to settle down on a bussiness now. I am willing to start with a portion of the capital and expand once i have acquired enough experience in the field.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Stephenfowoyo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Go for treasury bill my brother. It is risk free. about 13% every 91 days.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by ladyF(f): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please can you dash me something out of it? cry
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by structuredan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Willie2015: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
santos247:
Thanks

Keep 4.5m in TBills or Money Market Fund
Use the remaining 500k to start learning on how to trade on NSE.
Need to read wide and improve on your trading skills overtime
You only need a laptop and good access to electricity during the trading hours.

Then start looking for business you can do.
Naija business environment is hostile, it is easy for business to collapse in this climate.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Cutiekatty: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=65223937]Cryptocurrency is a fast rising global trend and with 100k you can make 10million in 6months. I am a living proof. then use your 4.9 million left to build a school hostel or something like transportation business that would bring u cash MONTHLY or DAILY respectively.

How can one make 10million in 6months with Cryptocurrency ? You said you are a living proof,can you explain further please? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
santos247:

Thanks

pls try learn forex and use part of it to trade. or get a reliable someone to send u signals to trade with and increase yr worth (i wish i hv just 1/4 of wat this guy has) imagine! those who hv dont know wat to do with what they hv. SMH
pls my honest opinion
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Joshjnr(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Invest in Cryptocurrency
u wont regret it
ALso theri are other investments u can do
chat me up
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by greatnaija01: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ohkay o lemme explain
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by greatnaija01: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
I bought bitcoin many years ago when it was less than $200.... BY now u know how much it is... so thats one of it.

LAST YEAR 2017 I bought a coin and it was $0.000092 per coin and I bought $70(26k) but as at January 2018(the last time I withdrew into my nigerian back account) the same coin was $0.4 which gave me $300k+ in less than 11 months. And I have over 46 different coins I have bought into and for this year I have simply been doing ICO's and AIRDROPS coin pre-sales before the newest coins hit the market.

That is why I advised OP on it. I am not a teacher, I will not reply PMs, I am not here to post picture proofs. I am what I am by God's grace and rigorous research and study on youtube and google. I suggest anyone interested in cryptocurrency should do the same. Honest Wealth comes by mental Labour.

[quote author=Cutiekatty post=65225480][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Partnerbiz(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stephenfowoyo:
Go for treasury bill my brother. It is risk free. about 13% every 91 days.

Its per annum NOT every 91 days.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Partnerbiz(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
structuredan:
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

Each time people seek pieces of advice here, you people will come with all these ponzi schemes.

Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Partnerbiz(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
ejikemeuwa:

pls try learn forex and use part of it to trade. or get a reliable someone to send u signals to trade with and increase yr worth (i wish i hv just 1/4 of wat this guy has) imagine! those who hv dont know wat to do with what they hv. SMH
pls my honest opinion

And you would be Dangote if u had it Ejike?

Make i hear word here oo.

Forex ko
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Stephenfowoyo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Its per annum NOT every 91 days.
It is not per annum again, its a choice now. There are some that are every 81, every 187, and every 364. Depending on the one that is convenient for you.
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Partnerbiz(f): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stephenfowoyo:
It is not per annum again, its a choice now. There are some that are every 81, every 187, and every 364. Depending on the one that is convenient for you.

Please you are highly mistaken.

Don't say this again in public as you don't even have a smattering of how TB or similar stuff work.

Kindly go to investment section and read few pages of TB thread there.
Cheers!
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by structuredan(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Each time people seek pieces of advice here, you people will come with all these ponzi schemes.

Tufia.
don't say what u don't know you are the type that cause confusion and you end up pushing folks into the arms of potential scams
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by santos247(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
Cryptocurrency is a fast rising global trend and with 100k you can make 10million in 6months. I am a living proof. then use your 4.9 million left to build a school hostel or something like transportation business that would bring u cash MONTHLY or DAILY respectively.

you can also try to import products from aliexpress. There are free tutorials on it here in Nairaland just search and learn and test it or go to youtube and see the free tutorials by nigerians on good quality importation. then use 500k to do it and sell your imported goods on JUMIA or KONGA from the comfort of your home. I do these too.

Bless u bro.

Thanks for all the advises. God bless you
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by santos247(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks to everyone who replied.

In the multitude of wisdom, there is safety. You guys have given insight into areas i can research.

Am grateful
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Synergy01: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
santos247:

Thanks

Op, you can consider the haulage/logistics business. I have a business model which you can also invest in. The reward on investment is awesome. Our trucks are insured as well with less risk. For more information or further enquiries 08142299667
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Ihotu5: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
go into transportation, then save d rest
Re: What Can I Do With 5million Naira by Rubbiish(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
ladyF:
Please can you dash me something out of it? cry
Upon money wey u get, u still dey find who go dash u?
That's greed...No be u get LadyF investment worldwide? sad

(1) (Reply)

Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?? / The Be Rich Project� / OFFload ( Sell) - Bitcoin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.