Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia (35525 Views)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Late Nomoreloss Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia Needs Help / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Omeffa(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by CarterKim(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She had a nice boobi.

Nomoreloss won't be so lonely...
RIP to her.

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Lalas247(f): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Get well soon o !
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by almarthins(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

Where are those pastors and their god when you need them? sad

Sharap! Dem look for God wey dem no find am?
Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto...na so God talk.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Beehshorp:

Even when it is obvious that you don't have sense, at least give us benefit of the doubt

I will take the advice and start using Jesus to block my anus

Thanks for the tip
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Beverages: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Iloveafrica:
:
The fb page?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Beverages: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Iloveafrica:
:
Interested.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Looking at her palm, she has a natural long life to live. But I believe what ever she is suffering from is self-induced. Looks like she is doing drugs or something. He health does not look right.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Iloveafrica: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Beverages:

Interested.
Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Faith is useless

Trace her hospital and go and prove your god right. Don't type her on the internet ans force other people to read nonsense

Thank you[color=#006600][/color]

Oga, Faith is not useless.

Haha!!
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by buchilino(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
SILVER N GOLD HAVE I NONE, BUT WAT I HAVE, GIVE I, IJN RECEIVE UR HEALING AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan
Such a lovely voice
atheist spotted... You send money to her account... Werey...
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by back2sender: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Take her to see TB Joshua.
It's your cross, so don't allow prejudice send you to your grave.
A word is enough for the wise.
tb josh the don dada of staged miracles, my hand no dey ooo
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by aioluwa: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

A Barber does not call or force you to come and barb. You either go to their salon or call for home service.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Beverages: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Iloveafrica:

Are you on Whatsapp?
chat this person
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by miqos02(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Came:
She get belle abi wetin... Sorry oooooo!
fibroid

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by AntiWailer: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Why expose her ailment because of news ?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Get Well Soon Madam
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Iloveafrica: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Beverages:

Pm please.
Checkyour Whatsapp inbox
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

Have you stopped relying on science for every solution, why are you now calling on God's intervention?

Dear Phoenix please first detoxify your blood by fasting on pumpkin leave water and bitter leaf water for three days then become a vegetarian afterwards may God heal you
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Orpe7(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Hope she has a life insurance.
When we go dey preach am daily prospects go say lai lai am covered with the blood of Jesus. Tell me who cant fall critically ill.
Well sha anyone interested in picking up a life insurance policy with ARMLIFE PLC Just holla
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2017
It's called remaining optimistic and cheerful in the midst of tough times. I don't expect someone of your mental ilk to understandsmiley
tyson99:
she dey even still think of buying chocolate msschew

sha get well soon!
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2017
The sexiest voice on radio station....... Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by BiggyBamBam: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2017
back2sender:

tb josh the don dada of staged miracles, my hand no dey ooo

Have you visited the church? Don't say what you don't know.
May God have mercy on you and those who think like you.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by ehissi(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you stopped relying on science for every solution, why are you now calling on God's intervention?

Dear Phoenix please first detoxify your blood by fasting on pumpkin leave water and bitter leaf water for three days then become a vegetarian afterwards may God heal you

Confused atheist....... grin
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Olulinks(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Faith is useless

Trace her hospital and go and prove your god right. Don't type her on the internet ans force other people to read nonsense

Thank you
God bless you. That's exactly how Bibles speaks about it. Faith is useless without our work. Don't just pray for her; go to the hospital where she is and give her money for the drugs she needs to buy. The end!

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She had a nice boobi.

Nomoreloss won't be so lonely...
RIP to her.
I have been observing you all this while... Actually, you don't have sense.. Gosh....

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by GavelSlam: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2017
His passing may have triggered it.

Hopefully, she makes a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by rita25(f): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Need Jesus for what. To wipe my poop? undecided
Nooo u need Jesus to give u Holy slap and put you back to default setting cos right nw ur full of SHiT
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by vertueptime: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Yes where are those miracle pastors when u meed them, oh i remember they are fake
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by QueenSharon(f): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Need Jesus for what. To wipe my poop? undecided

Please Fear God! It's for your own good.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
ehissi:

Confused atheist....... grin
cheesy Honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) / Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.