Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia (35575 Views)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Late Nomoreloss Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia Needs Help / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by banmee(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2017
excel101:
I pray that you don't have sickness that defies all medical cure.

It's called life. Ever heard of Aids, cancer? Shiit happens bro. It's only in ancient civilizations like Nigeria where it has to be the work of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2017
excel101:
During Christ sojourn on earth, there wasn't any account of him healing the sick without them seeking to be healed of him. Those that where healed of any infirmity went out to seek him. Moreover, The sovereign God has a set up standard that he never interferes in the affairs of man unless He's invited. Conclusively He gave us his words for our benefits. God is ready to help man(as born again Christians) in all is affairs, but we have to invite him. Is there anything that God that created man and raised the dead cannot do?

Jesus Christ never existed

God cannot stop boko haram
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You mean one has to mix the water from these two leaves or drink them separately? Never knew about this natural way of dexotifying blood. Perhaps I'll try it out. What are the benefits of being a vegetarian over eating animal products?

No, don't mix the water, drink them separately and alternate it. The bitterleaf water is good for cleansing and detoxifying while pumpkin leaf replenishes the blood

As for benefits of being vegetarian over eating animal products

Gen 1:29 "I have provided all kinds of grain and all kinds of fruit for you to eat"
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by ehissi(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

cheesy Honestly

Na mumu like this go say "Thank God, I am an atheist"!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by toprealman: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looking at her palm, she has a natural long life to live. But I believe what ever she is suffering from is self-induced. Looks like she is doing drugs or something. He health does not look right.
Lilimax:
You took the word from me.
I equally thought same...
Billyonaire:
Looking at her palm, she has a natural long life to live. But I believe what ever she is suffering from is self-induced. Looks like she is doing drugs or something. He health does not look right.
What are you guys on about?

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2017
wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by mechanics(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
tyson99:
she dey even still think of buying chocolate msschew

sha get well soon!
hahahahah, maybe it was part of the things that made her to have this problem.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by DunceNLMods: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

You mean Jesus is that useful? I didn't know o
Classic slaying.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Eeroh95(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

You mean Jesus is that useful? I didn't know o
I don't even know what to say to you

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Eeroh95:
I don't even know what to say to you

Your picture reminds me of your god as it watches women get raped daily
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by kaymical(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

Where are those pastors and their god when you need them? sad
so pastors be at the receiving end right?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2017
kaymical:
so pastors be at the receiving end right?

Go to Google and download "how to understand a statement"

The book is free
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by kaymical(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Go to Google and download "how to understand a statement"

The book is free
sorry man Don't know u are that too high.... maybe ur tym is coming soon
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Eeroh95(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Your picture reminds me of your god as it watches women get raped daily
same as it watches you yarn rubbish everyday.. ..
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by lepasharon(f): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you stopped relying on science for every solution, why are you now calling on God's intervention?

Dear Phoenix please first detoxify your blood by fasting on pumpkin leave water and bitter leaf water for three days then become a vegetarian afterwards may God heal you

undecided
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by AlanTuringAI: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

No, don't mix the water, drink them separately and alternate it. The bitterleaf water is good for cleansing and detoxifying while pumpkin leaf replenishes the blood

As for benefits of being vegetarian over eating animal products

Gen 1:29 "I have provided all kinds of grain and all kinds of fruit for you to eat"

OK. Thanks very much.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eeroh95:
same as it watches you yarn rubbish everyday.. ..

And does nothing

What an incompetent Arrow cheesy grin
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
kaymical:
sorry man Don't know u are that too high.... maybe ur tym is coming soon

Did you download the book?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by buffalowings: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Faith is useless

Trace her hospital and go and prove your god right. Don't type her on the internet ans force other people to read nonsense

Thank you

cheesy grin grin

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by HIPROFILE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She had a nice boobi.

Nomoreloss won't be so lonely...
RIP to her.

Gold i no get diamond too costly to waste on you....oya receive ye sense! Take it! Take it! Yes yes
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by soyinkaseun1010(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe....Ur stupidity is second to none

May heaven be merciful unto u and dash u such illness/sickness

Ameen
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by redsun(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
She should desist from eating dangerous addictives like msg in maggi,indomie and co. Addictives in sugar free drinks and other dangerous beverages that could be chaotic to the body and the brain.

Eat natural,fress and local,instead of chinese or shoprite,those things are inevitable dangers that goes with convenience and mass production and not especially good for black people.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Faith is useless

Trace her hospital and go and prove your god right. Don't type her on the internet ans force other people to read nonsense

Thank you
It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not. your opinion has got nothing on him. He is still God. y'all think life is supposed to be all sweet and rosy. This is earth and the devil is the prince of this world. You shouldn't expect a perfect world because many of "us" have actually given out our souls to the devil consciously and unconsciously. God is not the author of sickness and if you're sick, you should start by finding out where you've failed as a person spiritually, physically and health wise. As far as I'm concerned, God has never failed. let's stop blaming God when passing through the "valley of the shadow of death".
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
YorceelinaBlaq:

It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not. your opinion has got nothing on him. He is still God. y'all think life is supposed to be all sweet and rosy. This is earth and the devil is the prince of this world. You shouldn't expect a perfect world because many of "us" have actually given out our souls to the devil consciously and unconsciously. God is not the author of sickness and if you're sick, you should start by finding out where you've failed as a person spiritually, physically and health wise. As far as I'm concerned, God has never failed. let's stop blaming God when passing through the "valley of the shadow of death".

You mean the same god that regretted creating humans at a certain point is not a failure?

Haha. I laugh in chai

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by sobastical: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She had a nice boobi.

Nomoreloss won't be so lonely... RIP to her.
What if they tell you something while still on sick bed or even now? ??
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Rozaybb(f): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Need Jesus for what. To wipe my poop? undecided
to save ur fvcking soul ...nigga
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YaksonFCA(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

You mean the same god that regretted creating humans at a certain point is not a failure?

Haha. I laugh in chai

kindly find out why he regretted creating humans and then, we can discuss reasonably. You should stop cropping the word of God just to prove a pointless point.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by kaymical(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Did you download the book?
no sir
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Eeroh95(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

And does nothing

What an incompetent Arrow cheesy grin
am sorry.. Whoever did this to you should be hanged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.