Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Live A Life Free Of Worries And It's Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live A Life Free Of Worries And It's Benefits (298 Views)

Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus / Craig Lewis: First Man To Live Without A Heart / 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Life Free Of Worries And It's Benefits by Gidokblog(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Research has shown that worrying over a problem can only lead to depression. Worrying over that problem can never solve that problem but just believing that
you can be victorious come what may can solve it.

As the south africans would say "Akuna Matata" which means "Don't worry", I always mutter those whenever i find myself over whelmed by difficulties and problems of this life.
Let's take a look at some of the main causes of worry so we know how to overcome them..

Failures:

This can drain an individuals self-confidence completely but let me tell you a thing about failure. Failure is an attempt that is not successful in other words is an attempt to a higher level that somehow did not work-out as planned but it shows one's hunger for success which will eventually be attained provided you do not give up and worrying over your failure cannot turn that failure to success but your persistence, believing that you will be successful the next time can.

Fear of the future:

People worry a lot about the future thereby causing some unnecessary trauma that could have been avoided. It is without doubt that people want to live a life of affluence and satisfaction in the nearest future but worrying your pretty head over that cannot assure that, so worry less about the future and concentrate on the now. What do i mean by that? Do the best you can to make your situation better today by putting your best in whatsoever you do today. Work hard, Persevere, Do not procrastinate and do not mind your little beginning cause your start is inconsequential . if you can put those in practice then your future would be bright.

Making the right decision:

What is that right decision to make? See full post here>> http://www.gidoksblog.com/2017/04/how-to-live-life-free-of-worries-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Were You Aware That Periods Could Stop Even If A Woman Isn't Pregnant? / 7 Healthy Benefits Of Cucumber You Never Knew / Is Your Child Convulsing? Part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.