Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants (15692 Views)

N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by cathodekazim: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2017
The Federal Government’s youth employment
scheme, N-Power, has seen over 1.1million
graduates apply in just one week.
The Senior Special Assistant to President
Muhammadu Buhari on Job Creation, Mr
Afolabi Imoukhuede, dropped the hint in
Asaba during an interaction with beneficiaries
of the scheme in Delta.
He warned those who perpetually absented
from work or were irregular in attendance,
that they would be demobilised and replaced
with applicants resident in the state.
Imoukhede said that in 2016, at least 751,000
applicants qualified for engagement, including
300,000 for non-graduate scheme. But
300,000 graduates were recruited nationwide.
He explained that the non-advertisement of
the non-graduate recruitment programme in
2017, was to enable those who applied for it
last year to be selected.
“It is for fairness that we did not open
applications for non-graduates so that those
whose applications were collected could be
screened and placed.
“The non-graduate scheme will be mobilized in
batches from July,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/22/n-power-1million-applications-received/

cc lalasticlala myndj44
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2017
They never see anything. This is just the beginning.

8 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Shebi I talk am... Dey are still going to 2million.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Marcleee(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2017
This is serious. God help Nigeria and all the unemployed youths. I was there before and i know how it feels being unemployed and broke

36 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Beverages: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2017
The country is broke...
People ve got to double their hustle...
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by alphamodel1(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2017
The struggling is so real in 9ja. Peeps applying even with them Msc for this Npower.

10 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Akinz0126(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Abeg who don recieve there notification for him mail box after 48hrz?

Just imagine over a million applicant chai unemployed chaps don suffer

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by ibkgab001: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Hard way
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by olumaxi(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Yinmu..majority of d applicants dont even hav certificates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2017
grin
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by emmymdk: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Nawa oh!
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Mattiegold: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Rebuke: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Shouldnt these people be ashamed already?

And they keep telling us this craps. Wat xactly do dey want us to do with this updates?

Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2017
sometimes I think going to the university in Nigeria is a total waste of time.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by PastorandMentor(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Buhari

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by ElectronicsGuy(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Oook

Meanwhile, generator power booster for sale.. Now, you can use your pressing iron and other elements on your gen conveniently..
Even on I Pass My Neighbour ones..
No effect on the coil of the gen.. Just plug to any outlet and use!

N3500 only
Lagos

0811-9387235

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by swankylay(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Pls, is it true that if u r registered for this, u won't be able to register for any other federal job.?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
In a week you got over a million applicants. :oIn
Failed state

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by nnaemmy(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
When they made us lose 4.5m jobs in a year, dem think say e easy?

see what happens after one month of application. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2017
government cant cater for the youth, yet pple are still giving birth to 4-5 children. this country is a time bomb. chai

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by futureenergy: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol!!! All the people cursing the government and calling Npower scam are now falling over themselves to apply.

We don't hear things like these anymore . . .

"How can you pay someone 30k in this economy, a graduate?"

"It's one of Lai Mohammed lies"

"Another failed promise by APC"

"It's a scam"

All those who said that are now on regrets why they or their loved ones didn't apply in the first phase.
Before the closing date I guess there'll be 2 million applicants. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by eph12(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Akinz0126:
Abeg who don recieve there notification for him mail box after 48hrz?

Just imagine over a million applicant chai unemployed chaps don suffer
And you honestly believe everyone that applied don't have a job? There are a lot among them that believe they can get the N Power job and maintain their current job. Well more than half of the present beneficiaries are doing same.

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by guchi120(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
alphamodel1:
The struggling is so real in 9ja. Peeps applying even with them Msc for this Npower.
When all we do is Chase shadows of employers instead of being the employer, what else do you expect , my friend who is a graduate of physics , raised some 200k which he used to start his Irish potatoes farming business , today he is earning more than some people who are under the captivity called white Collar job. Please we should learn to open our minds to the realities facing us instead of shying away from them.

10 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by honestivo(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2017
I hope it won't take too much time ,for them to finish the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by tunjex2006(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm thinking of something. Now that they want to recruit just 250k graduates nationwide and they have received over 1m applications within a week. Before the end of June, they might have received 10m applications. They might say they are no longer recruiting when the number of applications is too much. Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! How many times have I called you? Listen to me, You are not supposed to be called a country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by alphamodel1(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2017
guchi120:

When all we do is Chase shadows of employers instead of being the employer, what else do you expect , my friend who is a graduate of physics , raised some 200k which he used to start his Irish potatoes farming business , today he is earning more than some people who are under the captivity called white Collar job. Please we should learn to open our minds to the realities facing us instead of shying away from them.
Our youths are scared of taking risk

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2017
ok
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Darksider131: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Government dont have idea this country's population have reached its limit and beyond

We are suffering from over population

We need to end all this baby mama shit...the population is growing beyond measures still.. People are pregnanting different ladies

Then how can jobs be enough

Government need to start controling population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2017
that's naija for u
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Darksider131:
Government dont have idea this country's population have reached its limit and beyond

We are suffering from over population

We need to end all this baby mama shit...the population is growing beyond measures still.. People are pregnanting different ladies

Then how can jobs be enough

Government need to start controling population
Government that cannot distributing pre paid meters (PPM) or supervising electricity supplies to various buildings, that will be able to supervising populations?

Let them go to various communities they went for elections campaigning and making dubious promises and build factories/industries and technologically for employment.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Skappy44(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
sometimes I think going to the university in Nigeria is a total waste of time.
so what else can we do
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
More upcoming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.