Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants (15704 Views)

N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
olumaxi:
Yinmu..majority of d applicants dont even hav certificates
You will be shocked to know that some applicants have their M.sc

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by muller101(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
sometimes I think going to the university in Nigeria is a total waste of time.
is not a waste of time.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Skappy44:
so what else can we do
Save a lot of money and travel outside Nigeria. Your destination should be Western Europe

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by talk2saintify(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2017
pple no take am serious last year

after dem say their fellow humans chopping free money der eye con dey shine!!

Unfortunately Npower Needs Jux 300+ thousand Applicants embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2017
muller101:
is not a waste of time.
It is apparently a waste of time in Nigeria
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by muller101(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
It is apparently a waste of time in Nigeria
don't go to school with this mind set of using it to get a job.if the job comes fine. If it doesn't no problem use the skills u acquired and create something for yourself
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
muller101:
don't go to school with this mind set of using it to get a job.if the job comes fine. If it doesn't no problem use the skills u acquired and create something for yourself
You can still acquire requisite skills without going to school in Nigeria.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Basseybruce: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
olumaxi:
Yinmu..majority of d applicants dont even hav certificates
lolllllz
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Harsh realities I must say.
Only God knows what measures they would use in selecting qualified applicants.... All this because of non availability of jobs. And the jobs that are available are either given by proxy or given to those who are geniuses(in a manner of speaking). Because those lesser in qualifications are considered not good enough.

The truth is, the concept of entrepreneurship cannot be overemphasized. The reality of this concept is upon us now, it's time is now.
We have to look beyond our horizons.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
This is serious shocked

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by neheholmes(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
eph12:

And you honestly believe everyone that applied don't have a job? There are a lot among them that believe they can get the N Power job and maintain their current job. Well more than half of the present beneficiaries are doing same.
true talk! I have friends that deliberately choose northeastern states,they are all beneficiaries and doing their own job in kaduna.jus like nysc you give something and u are well covered!!
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Abba5800: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
ok
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag
N35k is expensive for s4
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2017
They should expect 2 to 2.5 million at the end
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by ManirBK: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Frederick7:
Shebi I talk am... Dey are still going to 2million.
pls when is the closing date
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Bamidele539: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2017
ManirBK:
pls when is the closing date
july 13th
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Chlorin: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Some of the applicants has a job and there still applying, they forget say awuff dey run belee! cry
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by bamisepeters(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
You will be shocked to know that some applicants have their M.sc
not some o, it is more than some.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by CoolChinex07: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
sometimes I think going to the university in Nigeria is a total waste of time.
U be big mumu!!
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by nosa73(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Buhari
na only baba God go fit help dis country ooooo
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
eph12:

And you honestly believe everyone that applied don't have a job? There are a lot among them that believe they can get the N Power job and maintain their current job. Well more than half of the present beneficiaries are doing same.
and that is the reason why Nigeria is still in a mess. Many still want to take advantage of the system and not change it. My fellow Nairalanders please resist the temptation to corrupt the system the more. Let's join hands and change Nigeria for our collective good
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by polosky: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
They should expect 2 to 2.5 million at the end
I for see 3 - 4 million applicant at the end of this application exercise
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
polosky:

I for see 3 - 4 million applicant at the end of this application exercise
Is possible.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by muller101(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
u need school for certain exposure bro. To read and write .very important

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by dowel25: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
plz aus a Frnd of my applied for did npower bt need to do some adjustment in a can he reapply
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by immaq8(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
The interesting thing be say; the headmistress for my school also apply for this program. Hmm I no fit shout.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Newnas(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Yes, but only few can succeed in doing such. If there are exams only a few people will be self-disciplined enough to leave their comfort zone.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Newnas(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
muller101:
u need school for certain exposure bro. To read and write .very important

Exactly, and it's in higher institutions that you will be taught how to research.
This research skill is the major skills acquired in school, it's the difference between you and illiterates in whichever field you are: agriculture, business etc.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Jflex07(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
immaq8:
The interesting thing be say; the headmistress for my school also apply for this program. Hmm I no fit shout.
LOL..I know a banker who works with GTB who also applied.
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by enomakos(m): 4:25am On Jun 23, 2017
futureenergy:
Lol!!! All the people cursing the government and calling Npower scam are now falling over themselves to apply.

We don't hear things like these anymore . . .

"How can you pay someone 30k in this economy, a graduate?"

"It's one of Lai Mohammed lies"

"Another failed promise by APC"

"It's a scam"

All those who said that are now on regrets why they or their loved ones didn't apply in the first phase.
Before the closing date I guess there'll be 2 million applicants. grin grin grin grin
it will be 10million before the closing date
Re: N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants by Teawhy2011: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls,what is the fate of those(the 2016 waiting list)that got congrat meassage from Npower last week Monday? Any update or we should re-apply ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo / 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.