Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. (1338 Views)

Congratulations To Akwa United. The Champions Of The 2017 Aiteocup / Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League / Plateau United Coach Disrupts Match After Attacking His Rivals On The Pitch.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2017
I love football
Re: Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
fastest rising talent
Re: Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have watched this dude play.Just as Mohammad Mowiz opined,he is good enough for CHAN.

I hope Salisu Yusuf invites him for the Home based Super Eagles qualifiers.
Re: Emeka Umeh Of Plateau United, The New Kanu Nwankwo Of Nigerian Football. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Daninya11:
I have watched this dude play.Just as Mohammad Mowiz opined,he is good enough for CHAN.

I hope Salisu Yusuf invites him for the Home based Super Eagles qualifiers.
The boy is good for CHAN

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Www.24sportarena.com For Sale @3k Only / Philippe Coutinho Has Ambition To Join Barcelona- Suarez / Mahrez To Man City Almost Certain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.