Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. (1842 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Before Biafra, There Was Isaac Adaka Jasper Boro’s Twelve-day Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Celcius: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), warned on Wednesday that the governorship election in Anambra may not hold if the Federal Government fails to recognise the Republic of Biafra.

He also said his members and other eligible voters in Anambra State would boycott the state gubernatorial election slated for November if the Federal Government fails to hold referendum before the election.

Kanu, who spoke at his father’s palace in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State, added that people of South East and other under the old Eastern Region would not participate in the 2019 general election if the government ignores the demand for referendum.
He also faulted his exclusion from the ongoing stakeholders meeting in Aso Rock, saying he would not relent in his agitation for Biafra.

The IPOB leader said: “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there (prisons) unless the Federal Government gives us Biafra.

“We are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State. In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no councillorship elections in Biafra land if they (Federal Government) fail to call for a referendum.”

He urged his members to remain steadfast and calm as Biafra remains their only hope.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,” he added.

http://independent.ng/biafra-will-no-guber-poll-anambra-kanu-vows/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by policy12: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2017
The Govt should leave this guy abeg before they make him a heroic figure.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by MisterGrace: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2017
grin This guy sef. Is it because some people dey bend their heads for him to slap?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by rottennaija(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Celcius:
Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), warned on Wednesday that the governorship election in Anambra may not hold if the Federal Government fails to recognise the Republic of Biafra.

He also said his members and other eligible voters in Anambra State would boycott the state gubernatorial election slated for November if the Federal Government fails to hold referendum before the election.

Kanu, who spoke at his father’s palace in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State, added that people of South East and other under the old Eastern Region would not participate in the 2019 general election if the government ignores the demand for referendum.
He also faulted his exclusion from the ongoing stakeholders meeting in Aso Rock, saying he would not relent in his agitation for Biafra.

The IPOB leader said: “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there (prisons) unless the Federal Government gives us Biafra.

“We are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State. In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no councillorship elections in Biafra land if they (Federal Government) fail to call for a referendum.”

He urged his members to remain steadfast and calm as Biafra remains their only hope.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,” he added.

http://independent.ng/biafra-will-no-guber-poll-anambra-kanu-vows/

This guy is threatening the sovereignty of a nation. When the FG acts, they will say they hating him. That was how he behave before

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by olalekan90(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2017
He really missed KUJE. No place like HOME

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by ebukahandsome(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2017
PRAY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by mekaboy(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Kanu must be sick. He should not try his madness in Anambra.

He can try it in his state not Anambra. We don't take rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by chimerase2: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Watching as it gets unfold
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Igboesika: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Some of those people that commented before me must have typed with tears in their eyes lolz. Fed govt cannot do KANU anything.

Re-arrest him :No peace for Naija
Leave him: : No peace again.

A man that does not give money nor force anybody to execute his plans and there is always total compliance ....such man is a true definition of a leader.

The fed govt must be very confused on what to do about this Anambra election.

Umuchineke must be steadfast in their struggle like their leader. We are almost there.
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
God Bless Niger Delta.

God Bless Biafra

God bless Oduduwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol KANU is a clown ...now I believe he is mentally unstable

Lol asking Igbo's not to hold election lol

This fool is over estimating his influence ...he things few people bowing to him makes him a god ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Celcius: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
The disintegration of this country is inevitable.
Is it the solution to our problems? Maybe not.
Our problem may not be diversity but illiteracy, for which, truth be told, the North contributes the most.
Corruption is another one, for this we are all partakers.
When political offices are made unattractive. When selfless service replace this show of pomp, arrogance, ethnic affinity and all. Then we are a step there.
India is more diverse than Nigeria. How come thy thrive as one country? Orientation is key to success.

A boy once said to me that given the chance that we lift every Nigerian and place in the United States and lift Americans and place in Nigeria. The US will begin to deteriorate fast, while Nigeria will begin to develop. He linked this with the psyche of the people on collective responsibility.
Nigerians have never seen themselves as all for one. No well written speech can keep it so forever.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Victornezzar: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
If he tries anything in Anambra state ehn
beta start from abia state 1st

1 Like

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
WILLIE OBIANO will be happy to hear and sponsor this bill... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by wazobiaforu(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by irynterri(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
EVILFOREST:
hahaha,it's a win-win for Obiano,i like NK's guts though I wish he was fighting for the growth of Nigeria, all the same no force can beat a determined mind
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by adadike281(f): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
KANU should put a stop to that madness now. if it is presidential election, I will agree. but for me not to come out and vote Obiano, KANU, I say you are lying.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by fowosh: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
nonsense upon nonsense, confused country with confused citizens, if u guys don't come out to vote, votes will still b gotten from each poll unit. aw it WL happen, everyone don't understand
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by myright: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
adadike281:
KANU should put a stop to that madness now. if it is presidential election, I will agree. but for me not to come out and vote Obiano, KANU, I say you are lying.
rubbish... The land belongs to Biafrans. No more nigeria organised election in Biafraland. Period
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by richfriendsng: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
watching this drama in full HD

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by richfriendsng: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
watching this drama in full HD like a boss

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Celcius: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
fowosh:
nonsense upon nonsense, confused country with confused citizens, if u guys don't come out to vote, votes will still b gotten from each poll unit. aw it WL happen, everyone don't understand
Hmmm....
Did you follow the "May 30 sit at home" order?
It started like a rumour until it crystalized. That how things play out. There's still ample time to perfect this. That's how people/governments test popularity and policies.
...and it may just snowball into a South East agenda before that time.
And also note that the credibility/acceptance of an election is also hinged on participation and turnout.
They know this.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by macluvph1(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
adadike281:

Madam,you are alone and speaking for yourself alone.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by kingzizzy: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
As an Anambra man and Biafran supporter, even though I think that Obiano deserves a second tenure based on performance, I still think Kanu is right.

Biafra land should not be engaging in Nigerian politics to show seriousness about Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Goke7: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
wetin obiano go do now, boys are not smiling o grin
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by CutieGuy(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
adadike281:
WHY THERE SHALL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE AND BIAFRA LAND AGAIN.

In this struggle, the political system in Biafra land can never remain the same. There must be a radical departure from what we have today.

We cannot be asking for Biafra and at the same time be participating in elections. What signal/ message are we then sending to the international community and even to our enemies, both in Nigeria and Biafra land?

Biafrans, it's evidently clear and fundamentally sacrosanct that International legal requirement provide among others that civil disobedience include right to vote and to be voted for. Even Nigeria constitution gives credence to it. Same is called franchise. It's our duty to exercise this right of franchise in any way we want.

We, therefore, need to change the status quo in Biafra land, in order to cause constitutional crisis that will generate political convolution.

This constitutional crisis and political convolution will push the Nigeria government, intellectuals, academia, political analyst and opinion moulders into debate that would move them to look at the Biafra freedom from another level.

This level will invariably motivate Nigeria state to conduct referendum for Biafra people. Yes, it's our right. It's our inalienable right. God given right, and no body will take it away from us.

Fight on, my people, fight on. We are getting there. Victory shall be ours in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless Biafra and those fighting for her freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by yang(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2017
The zoo must fall!!!
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by eagleeye2: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
There is hunger in the land. #500 to the voters willing to come out will overturn this tall order.
This order is different from sit at home. I will be in my house observing this thing.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
irynterri:
hahaha,it's a win-win for Obiano,i like NK's guts though I wish he was fighting for the growth of Nigeria, all the same no force can beat a determined mind
Same thing I was thinking. There can be no vacum in the Government House, or state ministries or House of Assembly. Hmm.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
There is hunger in the land. #500 to the voters willing to come out will overturn this tall order.
This order is different from sit at home. I will be in my house observing this thing.
If you were Obiano, what would you do?
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by tinsel: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
This will be a good news for APC. It will be an easy ride for the party.
Re: Biafra: There Will Be No Guber Poll In Anambra, Kanu Vows. by tinsel: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
EVILFOREST:
It will favor APC more. Because when there is voters apathy, they can now be in a position to do there rigging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop The Fight Now, Oba Of Benin Tells Fayose In His Palace / Fake News Alert! These Images Are NOT From IPOB, Army Crisis / 6 Characteristics Of A LIFELESS PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.