Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) (19082 Views)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian burn survivor, Chizoba Obanye concluded her degree exam on June 19, at the Anambra State University Ulli, now Chukwuemeka Odumegu Ojukwu University, COOU
The ever cheerful young lady posted some of her photos on Facebook to celebrate the milestone and wrote:

"It is finished. Is been long i have been waiting for dis special day finally is here, my heart is full of joy been in dis sch for 4 yrs wasn't easy.
Lemi first of all appreciate God for his Grace nd seeing me through in my stay here.
#secondly i want to appreciate my parents for been there for me i luv dem alot
#Thirdly i appreciate my siblings , cousins, family frnds, my uncles,and aunties i luv u guys
#i appreciate my wonderful frnds Umeh Lilian my bestie, anita nd chisom i luv u guys nd will miss u guys, i also appreciate my bestie cj, oy, Amaka, chidubem, chidiogu, Sandra i luv u guys and thanks for been there for me.
# no more lukong
#no more pathways
#am now free lyk a bird
# latest graduate from Obanye family
# proud biochemist
# done nd dusted

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-nigerian-burn-survivor.html

5 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
She's fun, simple and friendly irrespective of her challenge..May God bless her. Congratulations to her!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
She is bold and happy. Nobody can make you happy except you.

She loves herself and looks. There is nobody that can love her and the looks more than herself.

With the above going for her, the sky is the starting point.

Congratulations!

40 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by temmytee20(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Awww congratulations darling... Greater height by God's grace... You are a fighter

7 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Awesome gal, u wl sure go places, stay happy always darling, kiss congrats

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by medolab90(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
happy for you

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by salbis(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very confident girl i must say. Continue to soar higher.

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by adeSoft2yk: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
good to see her in this mood...God bless ur hustle

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by konboy: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
temmytee20:
Congrats
Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
She slays

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
God's grace over everything...welldone

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats, girl.

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
mehn this girl get booby oo

see nyash
chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Long Life

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by odsophi82(f): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
God is good.. Congrats my dear

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Codedworld1: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
kolafolabi:
She's fun, simple and friendly irrespective of her challenge..May God bless her. Congratulations to her!
If she ggoes for plastic surgery abroad by the time she comes back nobody will recognize her.she will be too beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na some idiots DE go do ashawo say life frustrate them, lazy hoes

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by faoz: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Starting point I guess

Goodluck in the coming years

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
wow.. Time for her to join the queue; D
Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by imstrong1: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's well

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Santos!

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op should have read 'burnt'.
Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats! cheesy

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
She's really brave, I admire you girl, it is well with you. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
I bless God for your life.

You will make it

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) by Yinabim(f): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
congrats dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The State Of The English Language In Nigeria / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture Male Hostel Burnt By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.