Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead (51402 Views)

Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Tragedy Struck As PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted While Working On An Illegal Conne / EXCLUSIVE: Tragedy Hits Alaba Int'l Market, Owner Of FEDAN (fil) Assesories Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by KehnnyCares(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who e epp?
That's your brother below. You will join him soon.

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Bemby69(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who e epp?
I feel nothing but pity for people like you. You always want to be different, perhaps as a ploy to attract attention, but that should be done with some decency and a sense of responsibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Islie: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rip

God consoles the family
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by KehnnyCares(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
onatisi:

You are next.
Amen
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Idowuh(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
R I P
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sorry about the loss, bro. A peaceful rest to his soul. I sympathize with you and his family. He's gone, and that's for good - no one can do a thing to change that. One thing I'm sure about, however, is that if he's watching, he certainly wouldn't approve of you all grieving all day long. He wouldn't want to see you like that. But as a friend whom he's probably given a chunk of his heart, you're in him, and a part of him is also in you. The best you can do for him is carry on with his projects, his goals, his plans for the world, and help him improve the aspects of humanity he once committed himself to improving, and bearing the burden of fulfilling those ambitions you both shared, for you, him, and the world at large. Maybe at least, he'll be able to wear a smile, forgetting the sorrow of not being able to live that life he once owned, having seen his friend and family helping him paint the world in the colour he's always wished to paint it himself, and in his name and theirs.

OP, we both feel the pain of loss the same. I lost my mum too, so I can emphathize with you. We find it hard to accept the deaths of those we love. We ask, how could they die? Yet, we always knew, that at one point or another, such is bound to happen. It's always among those things some of us will have to face, so we should learn to live through it. It is well, Ichommy. You have my condolences. Don't be engulfed in the waves of sorrow. It might want to flow through your heart, make sure you let it - it's the outpouring of your feelings for your now deceased friend. But one thing you musn't do is to let it drown you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
ichommy:
In the event that no one but passing could be exchange with something else separated from Life. cry

On the off chance that exclusive we know and unequivocally trusted that life is vanity.

you gave it everything you could Shola Abaogun After arrangement of Operations. cry

We moved toward becoming companions at Tender Age of 7 in Ilorin. cry

I recall the range of Play Station 1, We do sneak into play before Iya Abaogun will come back from Office.

You Wrote GCE WAEC in S.S 1 And Got A1 and B3. You need to Study Mechanic Engineering But you considered Geology.

Your Academic Excellence procure you Nickname 001. Continuously first in Class.

You do come to Sango Otta to invest energy with me, Why leave at Peak of your Career, We pledge to Rock IT industry Break New Ground. Why now Shola?

Nairaland Webmaster Section will miss You Bro embarassed
I recall Our last Conversation Vividly.

Rest In Peace Brother.

RIP bro

God loves your soul
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Icon79(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow. Such a young fella. What killed him

May his soul find rest in the Lord.

O pari
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by charriot: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who e epp?
By their name you shall know them. This type of you are the one denting the image of igbo people
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by tobrinskilanski: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
News of death will be far from our households in Jesus name.

BTW...for nairalanders dat see dis tragedy as comedy thereby commenting "who e epp"...u wont see who 2 post ur obituary talkless of getting any sympathy.

#ripShola

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
So sad. RIP Bro.
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by bonifieldstun(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe lemme guess you don report me abi I cant quote u but I can still write your name, Sometimes I wonder if u gat any brains at all imagine u saying"who e epp" may ur death be announced on Naira land very soon idiyat

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rip ,my heart felt condolences to his friends and family
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Very sad. Such a young man with a promising future. May God comfort his families.

I hope nairaland has seen the last of that nwaamakpe kid. A sorry excuse for a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by RoyalBlak007: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
RIP
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by funnynation(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
May almighty God accept his soul...

Op wetin kill him nah? Na accident?
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by feeloscar(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
REST IN PEACE
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by jjjjj2017: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
so sad
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe ooh! lmao

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by bonifieldstun(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
I've been seeing your posts for a while now. I can see you're a different breed of human being who probably has no history or cherished identity, since you dropped from an unknown world. Nairalanders, we need a final solution to this bastard. Someone needs to do something about him.
bro that NwaAmaikpe issue don tire me I swear I am beginning to think he is cursed
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by aadoiza: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bemby69:

I feel nothing but pity for people like you. You always want to be different, perhaps as a ploy to attract attention, but that should be done with some decency and a sense of responsibility.
You people should stop quoting the animal. You're giving him unnecessary attention

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by vannessa7(f): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
RIP in the Bossom of your maker
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by FTrebirth(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
OMG! sad

i remember tr3y! you could find him at phone, technology and business threads...and at times sports too.

it's a pity he's going to the other side so soon. may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

R.I.P., bro.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by marooh: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
PelĂȘ RIP
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by missjane: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Really cute young guy..may his soul rest in peace..

Let's understand that the likes of nwaAmaikpe have only known hurt and pain in life. That's why it flows from them naturally..not that they r stupid..they just need prayers and probably resetting their mind to factory setting.
He must have had a horrible childhood..he didn't get enough attention..

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by chibaby2010(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
rest in peace bro. life !!!!!!! vanity upon vanity
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by madbuhari: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
whom do we blame now

(a) Jonathan

(b) Buhari

(c) his village people

(d) all of the above
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by nasman5: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
RIP
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by raphy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
may his gentle soul R.I.P amen.i HV been here for eleven yes I am yet to meet someone from the forum.but I should HV meet so many of them in January but I miss a flight to lag during the festive seasons. may we all live long to meet ourself one day.ijn amen.i do believe there are so many good peeps in here .

1 Like

Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead by Smellyfingers(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
May his perfect soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) / Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.