Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! (971 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by Snagid: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Am confuse abt this pls i nid ur opinions..
Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by TR1212: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2017
I dont know what's confusing you. I do not think Marriage does such a thing. I think however, that People's approach and reactions to what happens in their marriage is what affects them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by 25thJOE(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't understand. please explain
Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Snagid:
Am confuse abt this pls i nid ur opinions..

simple and short.. STRESS
Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Don't be confused. Why not get married and see for yourself....

Don't forget to come back and tell us if it truly ages people or it's just an hearsay.
Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by Richy4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are too funny OP....Since when have you started observing this cheesy
Re: Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! by dangotesmummy: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's only when you open your eyes and marry into poverty and a whole lot of responsibilities that you will age faster because of stress,hunger and anger.if you marry,live in a good environment, enjoy good sex,eat well and healthy, exercise and enjoy a healthy non dysfunctional relationship you'll look younger and beautiful but if you marry into the aforementioned it is certain you will look older than your age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Next Of Kin / The Biggest Amazing 12 Days Of Christmas Sales!. / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.