Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) (453 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) by tundepeter(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm so ashamed HELP..!!! I'M ABOUT TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL OVER 90k school fees

I'm so ashamed of my self that's why, I have to register for a new account under a different moniker.

I'm a undergraduate of Osun-State University,I'm in my 3rd year I' majoring in agricultural economics..

My dad is a teacher, while my mom is a petty treader,its been hard feeding the family&paying bills with half_salary.

Currently,I have to go pick up odds jobs[labour in a construction site] to sustain my self through out in school...

Due to situation,I've accumulate loads of debt (has school fees+late registration fee) for Uniosun..

I have now till July 7 to raise 90k to pay for my tuition fee.

I could provide my Matric No,student ID card any other means of identification,to proof I'm no scam.

Please help.

Re: Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) by hazan041(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2017
moral lesson :- dont go for what you know u can't afford ..
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) by rheether(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Smh, you ain't getting any help until we are sure you aren't a fraudster. In other words, Masturbation kills grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) by tundepeter(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
rheether:
Smh, you ain't getting any help until we are sure you aren't a fraudster. In other words, Masturbation kills grin cheesy

I'm not a fraudster...

what sorta proof do you need..?
Re: Help.!! I'm About To Drop Out Of School Over 90k School Fees(pics&proof) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
rheether:
what grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Assist A Mechanical Student Of Yaba College Of Technology. / Do You Know The Following: # LAUTECH / Download My Research Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.